Buying A Car

• Start date
  • Replies 152 Comments
  • Views 4,543 Views
NO ONE is allowed to scam gamelivers.

Anyone want to buy a lamp? I could use a beer.

Anyone want to buy a beer? I could use a lamp.

Can't...had to sell my phone for beer in order to barter for a lamp.

NO ONE is allowed to scam gamelivers.

Anyone want to buy a lamp? I could use a beer.

Are we talking a Bud type or Victory Ale type lamp?

Are we talking a Bud type or Victory Ale type lamp?
Back off Mr. M. I was here first.

I still love you though.

Oh man. :lmao:

I've got a depressed feline on a losing streak that I will trade for one that can honk.

:lol: When Bacon told me what was going on, that was my first thought, Matty called it! How'd he know?! :lol:

If his struggles are real, I hope things turn around for him. I really hope he wasn't lying to Bacon, Bacon was a good friend to him. At the same time, he is too old to continue this cycle and needs to get his shit together. That's all this girl has to say on the topic.

Hold on sister.

Bacon was a good friend to ME?

I'm pretty sure when it came to matters of lending a helpful ear, I did the listening.

As far as what I am going through, I didn't publicize it.

You all can speculate on what I'm going through. You are all a bunch as ass hats.

Fuck all of you.

Seriously.

Caspy, I hope you don't mean me.

Pal.

Yo Casp man I texted you an apology, I went too far you were a solid buddy to me and I have no animosity towards you. I hope things get better for you soon asap and I'm always around if you need anything.

Also I'm sorry I liked and unliked a bunch of your statuses a bunch of times in a row so that you would get a bunch of notifications within half a second of eachother. I did that to Bread awhile back too and it pissed him off, I should have leaned my lesson then. I am sorry.

Caspy, you were both good friends to each other. Yes you were there when he needed someone, as was he when others here threw you under the bus. Anything I have said in regards to your situation, I would say to your face, I do understand this particular time yo have extuating circumstances and I do wish nothing but the best for you. Fwiw I do know bacon feels bad and is sorry for his actions, but what you do from here on out is up to you.

P.s. you sound a little like Cali.

Plommer why am I such a psycho? I love you ya big lug. I am refriending you RIGHT NOW. I mean if you accept. Gimme a hug and a small squeeze the buttcheek, no penetration (this time).

I can't find you. Find me, love me.

i guess i missed where rasper is going through shit... i thought he had the bar/restaurant gig and it was going well :dunno:

P.s. you sound a little like Cali.
That was my thought exactly. At least he didn't call us a bunch of "fucked up fatties."