Buying A Car

• Start date
  • Replies 152 Comments
  • Views 4,532 Views
Cadillacs are absolute garbage do not buy one. Do not buy a Jeep or anything made by Chrysler - they break down a lot - not from personal experience but I have 2 different friends who repair cars both say the same thing avoid them like the plague.

Had great luck with Toyotas and love my VW CC. It's probably too small for you though, but I am 5' 10" and it fits me about perfect.

If it gets repoe'd within the year, then how do I still need to make 11 payments on it to win?

If I don't make any payments, it gets repoe'd within the year.

I win.

Time for some gamboling.

Malibu is repo'ed within a year +200
Repo'ed within 2 years -250
Repo'ed at any point -1500
Loan is paid in full +25000

I KNEW this was coming. pricks!

My step dad sold me his Toyota corolla when they moved to France, he had had it since college, it lasted me about five years before it finally died, so all in all, it lasted about 15 years or more.

Pavy, how is your Flex?

Boner, you still passionate about Minivans?
We put 30,000 miles since we bought it 2 years ago. Put new tires last week. Runs line a Swiss watch. Very satisfied customer.

saw the thread a little late.. would have suggested something like a Maxima... but what you got should run for a long time too

saw the thread a little late.. would have suggested something like a Maxima... but what you got should run for a long time too

Funny you say that. The other car that I test drove was the Altima.

It had 104,000 miles and a little more wear. A bit roomier than the Malibu, but the Malibu is suitable for me.

thats a lot of miles for a 3 yo car. I was thinking more along the lines of an 8-10 year old car with that kind of miles for maybe 5-7k.

but looks like kbb value from a dealer is 11k for your car. Assuming its in nice shape prob got a fair deal

A8akTL2.jpg

I hate 95% of new cars. I want my old Celica back. this is the kind of "option" that makes the base price for a turd on wheels 20k+

mycar_club4agmeet.jpg
Maybe I can get one and have the Count modernize it for me. :up:

I drove an AWD Mini Cooper S Countryman a couple weekends ago. Fun little thing and a car seat fits (with the passenger seat almost completely forward.)

The first girl I ever fingered drove a white Malibu. Kind of a chicks car.

2004-Chevy-Malibu-Exterior-Image-018-800.jpg

Yeh, the Malibu is the female version of the Impala.

Casp grats on your new car man :cheers:

Remember - stop the texts STOP THE WRECKS

Negative. He spent 1.5k.