Buying A Car

• Start date
  • Replies 152 Comments
  • Views 4,526 Views
I actually really thought about his "strong closing move" of the implied "you really need to give me money now because if you don't I'm not going to exist to you anymore because I will have sold my phone" and the more I think of it's pro douchebag shit in my opinion and also it happened right after I won IAG's 10 liner but I'm sure that's coincidence, right?

I have it at 20% coincidence.

Apology renegged, fuck that guy.

I do hope things work out for him but I'm pretty sure he decided I was a "mark" and yeah, I'll pass.

Did he say that, or was the just the implication? As you know, I have been trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt as far the selling the phone thing goes, because of his extenuating circumstances, and because I would hope he wouldn't have lied to you. If is indeed lying, which I really don't know one way or the other, then I understand why you are mad, and you have every right to be. As I said before though, I do think maybe you should have tried to speak with him privately before putting him on blast here. You were kind of harsh on him, but you did apologize, so I don't know where it all goes from here. and it's really none of my business, that's between you two, and I am not trying to take sides. I do have my own thoughts on the situation, but of course, in the end, I am with you, and so that is that. I am not trying to contradict you by any means, just so you know.

Well aren't you just a ray of fucking sunshine today.
:stevie:

So let me understand this.

I ask to borrow money (not the way YOU say I worded it). You said you were broke. That was the end of the convo.

Now I see you trying to flip what you did (by posting what a going on with me on here) and making it seem like I did a dick thing.

Bacon, really?

As a friend, I kept our conversations between US. I will continue to do so.

Think long and hard if going down the road that makes me seem like a liar and making you a "mark" is a smart one.

I'm thinking it's not.

Cami, you go take his "side".

You can see the texts between the two of us.

That will end this.

Bacon is trying to assuage his guilt for being a dick. Taking this approach only has made me angrier.

Casper, can you please clear the cell phone thing up? I am not trying to put you on blast, just trying to figure out what happened so maybe this can be put to an end. I don't like seeing you two fighting, or either of you upset.

Cami, enough. This is/was between me and Casper and there is nothing more to it. Find something else to do.

Casper, can you please clear the cell phone thing up? I am not trying to put you on blast, just trying to figure out what happened so maybe this can be put to an end. I don't like seeing you two fighting, or either of you upset.

Nope. I have nothing to clear up. Ask Bacon for the texts.

He's the asshole. Why would I go out of my way to prove he's exaggerating and lying?

He has no reason to be upset. I never said an unkind word to him.

I didn't bring any of this crap up. He did.

From what I gather, he feels like you tried to scam him because you claimed that you were on your way to sell your phone, then you appeared to still have a phone.

Did you or did you not claim that you were about to sell your phone?

I hate this shit, also I don't have the texts I have to erase my texts often but I would not have posted them anyway. My position stands in that I hope things work out for Casp.

Cami, enough. This is/was between me and Casper and there is nothing more to it. Find something else to do.

It was between you two, until you decided to post about it on a public forum. I'm just trying to get the air cleared and help. sorry.

I guess everyone else is allowed to have something to say except me.

back to your cage, camiballs

:lol:

We should all just have a beer. I mean Christ. Come the fuck over. As I stated prior the local watering hole has female bikini oil wrestling coming up. Cami might jump in. So let's do that, instead.

Matty I sure as hell said I was going to sell my phone.

I ended up getting $125 from a friend up North and spent the week there.

Did some courier work and made some $$.

I didn't plead or beg Bacon. I asked and he said no.

To make it out to be some dramatic convo between him and I is bullshit. He knows it.

Once again, when it comes to our conversations, I keep them between us. Believe me, if anyone was playing the drama role in our convos, it's not me.

Bacon, do the right thing and own up to what you started.

:lol:

We should all just have a beer. I mean Christ. Come the fuck over. As I stated prior the local watering hole has female bikini oil wrestling coming up. Cami might jump in. So let's do that, instead.

I am so excited to go to that!