Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,835 Comments
  • Views 96,472 Views
I think we gotta start by staying positive and getting plenty of rest, coach.

#eyeofthetiger

Not a lot of strenuous activity, but a lot of movement.
IMG_3523.png

You could try eating anti-inflammatory foods as well.
Possibly you could list some foods for me? You read so much crap on the internet and some many different opinions. Want some word on the street advice. :yes:

God bless Aleve. I was so busy at work today that I neglected to take a dose around 3pm. I realized at 4pm that I was nearly paralyzed from the pain. Had a mild panic attack from it. Took two 200mg around 4pm. I feel all warm and fuzzy right now. Phew.

I tried 600mg of Advil for one day on the advice of a customer who's also a dentist - didn't work nearly as well as Aleve.

God bless Aleve. I was so busy at work today that I neglected to take a dose around 3pm. I realized at 4pm that I was nearly paralyzed from the pain. Had a mild panic attack from it. Took two 200mg around 4pm. I feel all warm and fuzzy right now. Phew.

I tried 600mg of Advil for one day on the advice of a customer who's also a dentist - didn't work nearly as well as Aleve.
Not thinking or trying Blitty's advised pill .... or was that the dual action one?
1687820610742.png

Possibly you could list some foods for me? You read so much crap on the internet and some many different opinions. Want some word on the street advice. :yes:

Turmeric and ginger are also anti inflammatory. I sometimes add it to my shakes, but the smell is very strong with the turmeric.

If MrMonkey is doing 15 thousand steps everyday out at work then he's in great shape, among the most active here :clap:

Still sleeping on the couch. Ribs are healing well but I'm still not comfortable in a soft bed. Shoulder is the biggest issue. I've given up on racing next weekend, would be too big a risk. 😞

I'm back to training indoors on the smart trainer. Shoulder will only let me do ~60-min workouts before it starts bothering me.

I just dropped off E and JL at Canada's Wonderland. No way I can ride coasters today. Speed bumps hurt.