Ask Mudcat A Question

• Start date
  • Replies 364 Comments
  • Views 37,576 Views
Matty, Fiver or Blitty...who would you rather marry, kill or fuck?

easy i'd marry them all, kill them all, fuck them all..... in that order

one at a time or all at once.... doesn't matter

If you knew you were going to die at midnight tonight, what would you do today?

Another challenging question:

Do I want to make some grand gesture to put a final punctuation on my existence? Do I want to go out in a way that captures what I was all about, focusing on the things that were most important to me?

Like here's a big question: do I get high? Sobering up has been a huge central part of my existence and identity. From a poetic standpoint, I should go out clean and sober.

But this isn't poetry. It's death. My life is not a book that gods and people are reading. Grand gestures don't mean anything. Time will go on and everything will be forgotten.

I think I would probably grab a case of beer and maybe a few pills and spend most of the day writing. Since the question says I am dying - and not that the world is ending - I assume others will go on so I would write letters to the people I care about. I wouldn't phone them and tell them I am about to die and do those kind of goodbyes. I would write those letters that they would get sometime in the near future.

I would check gamelive all through the day. Again, I wouldn't announce that I am dying; I would just hang out. But someone here would get one of my letters the next day so they can explain to the group what happened and my thoughts about it.

Oh and the Canadian men are in the Gold Medal game of the world curling championships today so I would definitely keep an eye on that.

Oh man I bet we would get the best Muddy quotes ever if he knew he was dying tonight.

Fiver, get on this!

Another challenging question:

Do I want to make some grand gesture to put a final punctuation on my existence? Do I want to go out in a way that captures what I was all about, focusing on the things that were most important to me?

Like here's a big question: do I get high? Sobering up has been a huge central part of my existence and identity. From a poetic standpoint, I should go out clean and sober.

But this isn't poetry. It's death. My life is not a book that gods and people are reading. Grand gestures don't mean anything. Time will go on and everything will be forgotten.

I think I would probably grab a case of beer and maybe a few pills and spend most of the day writing. Since the question says I am dying - and not that the world is ending - I assume others will go on so I would write letters to the people I care about. I wouldn't phone them and tell them I am about to die and do those kind of goodbyes. I would write those letters that they would get sometime in the near future.

I would check gamelive all through the day. Again, I wouldn't announce that I am dying; I would just hang out. But someone here would get one of my letters the next day so they can explain to the group what happened and my thoughts about it.

Oh and the Canadian men are in the Gold Medal game of the world curling championships today so I would definitely keep an eye on that.

But then I wouldn't be used to drinking and I might go into a blackout. That used to happen to me regularly. I would be looking forward to some sporting event and I would start drinking and then when it came on I would watch it and keep drinking - and then I would wake up the next morning and not remember what happened and I would have to check the scores on TV to see who won.

Imagine if I was watching the curling final on my last night and I went into a blackout and then I died?

Joke would be on me.

Muddy, what do you think about me applying for dual citizenship?

I never see myself as POTM material. I have some virtues, sure, but I lack that certain je ne sais quoi.

:lmao:

:awesome:

Mudcat...

Would you ever get a handjob from a chick that is HIV positive if she has no visible scabs on her hands?

Muddy, what do you think about me applying for dual citizenship?

I give it nine thumbs up.

all-thumbs-up.jpg

Let me know if you need a reference. I have a lot of pull around here.

Can you ride a unicycle.

No.

I have only tried once very briefly. I had a friend in high school who owned and could ride a unicycle. I kinda fiddled with it for about 1.5 seconds then gave up.

I don't see myself trying it again any time soon. Let's face it, my two-wheeler presents enough challenges for me these days.

Maybe I am doomed to someday end up this way but why invite it?

german-ad.jpg

Mudcat...

Would you ever get a handjob from a chick that is HIV positive if she has no visible scabs on her hands?

Sure! I don't see why not!

Mudcat Junior is game!

Muddy am I allowed to post pictures of you here presently and in the future regardless of your involvement with Gamelive?

Just trying to get the okay ahead of time.

I want to be in full compliance.

steve-buscemi-fargo.jpg

Muddy, do you have any children?

would you like to make some biological children?

What would you tell the guy that had under age sex with Scholar when he was a teen boy?