• Replies 364 Comments
  • Views 37,090 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
Believe it or not, there was never an Ask Muddy thread back in the day. Weird.

This needs to exist.

First Question - Muddy if someone is born blind, as opposed to losing their sight yet having an idea of what the world looks like visually, can they be gay? Or straight for that matter?

Don't you need some kind of concept of what human beings look like, let alone by gender, to favor one or the other? I guess this could also put the 'born gay' vs. 'gay by choice' argument to rest once you break it down.

Something that crossed my mind tonight. Would appreciate your thoughts.

Rock on, black man. :powertothepeople:

Bread, I am hoping Mudcat has an answer for this. I also hope it explains how I can meet more blind lesbians.

Muddy, have you ever slow danced to this song?

Believe it or not, there was never an Ask Muddy thread back in the day. Weird.

This needs to exist.

First Question - Muddy if someone is born blind, as opposed to losing their sight yet having an idea of what the world looks like visually, can they be gay? Or straight for that matter?

Don't you need some kind of concept of what human beings look like, let alone by gender, to favor one or the other? I guess this could also put the 'born gay' vs. 'gay by choice' argument to rest once you break it down.

Something that crossed my mind tonight. Would appreciate your thoughts.

Rock on, black man. :powertothepeople:

It is definitely possible for someone born blind to be gay. It is not about the visuals; it is about honking on bobo. :greencheck:

Muddy, have you ever slow danced to this song?

I was a blackout addict for a long time so anything is possible but I'm going to say no. I can't remember doing any slow dancing (or dancing of any kind except for one ill-fated attempt) since high school, and that song was after high school for me.

Mudcat, greatest Canadian band/musician in your opinion?

Gordon Lightfoot.

There are certainly many Canadians with more awesome instrumental ability, and there are plenty that can sing with more range and precision, but Lightfoot is the man. He is the soundtrack of the best times of my life. My feelings about his music are more profound than I can put into words. He is a Canadian icon and my personal favorite.

I performed Sundown as part of a trio in front of my school in grade 7. I did a solo of Carefree Highway.

Great choice of artist, and Sundown is a great song.

Mudcat, I haven't completely creeped you out with my admiration for you have I?

Mudcat, I haven't completely creeped you out with my admiration for you have I?
Muddaaaay is tough, I doubt you have creeped him out, so far.

PS: Arch, I think it would creep him out if you posted your cock shot in this thread.

PPS: I too love the Music of Gordon Lightfoot.:canada:

I figured as much.

Of COURSE plommer would have to go there. Of course.

How did you think those notes ended up getting sticky?

Thats right.