Ask Hawk A Question

• Start date
  • Replies 100 Comments
  • Views 9,068 Views
I get what Hawk is saying. He and I have spoken of this at SBR. It's nothing against anyone here. I like being a small fish in that big pond. I love watching the back and forth here too.

I prefer my vision of Hawk going back to SBR, leaving a trail of slime behind him, thank you-hoo.

MF, I think that you are perhaps correct. He would email me (I don't even remember how he got my email address) and get bent out of shape when I didn't respond to him right away. Bunch of fuckin' pussies in these gambling boards.

Good thread much.

DSCN0470.jpg

fuk this thread

lets turn it into a ask matty

matty when you moving to toronto?

fuk this thread

lets turn it into a ask matty

matty when you moving to toronto?

As soon as Canada lets me in. Still need Pucky to write me that letter of recommendation.

:canada:

I prefer my vision of Hawk going back to SBR, leaving a trail of slime behind him, thank you-hoo.
MF, I think that you are perhaps correct. He would email me (I don't even remember how he got my email address) and get bent out of shape when I didn't respond to him right away. Bunch of fuckin' pussies in these gambling boards.

Robyn, I've never did you wrong or said anything bad about you. Your attitude here is surprising. You mentioned in e-mails about me being sensitive, I put as my sig as a joke: "I am a weeping willow". I was depressed for a bit over the winter. SAD (seasonal affective disorder). Hits me sometimes. How did the e-mailing end? Two from you, no reply from me. Hmmmmm

I think Hawk is manic depressive.

lol Monkey, sometimes get the winter blahs. Wouldn't be able to handle the other end of your forum diagnosis. I enjoy sleeping....

I get what Hawk is saying. He and I have spoken of this at SBR. It's nothing against anyone here. I like being a small fish in that big pond. I love watching the back and forth here too.

Thanks Nina. My post wasn't intended as "fuck you guys", just that things aren't quite the same here or there. Your buddy Robyn has it in for me, don't know why. :whistling:

Hawk are you on the meth? Why you up at this time?

Hawk are you on the meth? Why you up at this time?

:lmao:

Now I'll be hit with manic references here.

Good five hours sleep, Blitty. Gotta be somewhere at 7:00

Hawk I still like you. Yea I bust balls. It's what I do.

Hawk post some weird videos or pictures or something. Get the kids REALLY talking.

Robyn, I've never did you wrong or said anything bad about you. Your attitude here is surprising. You mentioned in e-mails about me being sensitive, I put as my sig as a joke: "I am a weeping willow". I was depressed for a bit over the winter. SAD (seasonal affective disorder). Hits me sometimes. How did the e-mailing end? Two from you, no reply from me. Hmmmmm

Oops, sorry. Bread stole my laptop last night.

Thanks Hawk for your participation in this thread. Think of it as a Dean Martin Celebrity Roast type of thing. The pic has been deleted from my computer. Good luck and hope to see you around.