Ask Hawk A Question

• Start date
  • Replies 100 Comments
  • Views 8,889 Views
MrMonkey, you're brutal. :cheerleader:

Yea, kinda feeling like the poster most likely to be killed by a fellow poster. You know what they say though, "fuk em if they can't take a joke"! :peace:

Mr Monkey +7000

this is looking like a good bet

Hawk don't call Sickler! My scouts (being with Indians you know the lingo) have smoked signal me that Mudcat thinks it would great if your once wholesome sister could possibly pose nude for us. Any chance of it? From what you have showed us I for one would be happy with a topless pic! :up:

well since you are quasi back, maybe you should answer some fucking questions

I refuse to answer any and all questions on the grounds that it may incriminate me. :grin:

Hawky we're not that type of crowd. You know us better than that :grin:

hawk----

here are all the questions that were asked. i am a kind person. i make peoples lives easier. answer them. shari would like it.

Hawk do you have anymore pictures of your sister that you can post for us?

Hawk do you have anymore pictures of you with naked strippers you can post for us?

Hawk do you have anymore pictures of you in leather you can post for us?

:popcorn:

Sickler call me Hawk! Did you ever purposely peak in on your sister while she was taking a shower?

hawky would you attend a toronto mini bash with us?

Sickler call me Hawk! If you can't make the toronto mini bash, could your sister take your place?

Sickler, pros and cons of taking it up the ass?

Why the hell were you smelling your finger? I need to know.

hawk where the hell are you?

hawk, what was that weird shit with your sister all about?

hawk why did you leave?

Hawk....Can I have your sister's phone number? I will tell her that she doesn't need to be bashful of her big breasts..

Hawk,

Do you think I should call Billy Idol back. He hasn't returned my voice mail where I freaked out and hung up because, well, Billy Idol's voice mail and all. It's been two days and he hasn't shown much interest in the hang up.

Hawk, should I call Billy Idol back Hawk.

hawky want to add me in facebook?

who the hell is hawk?

What products are you particularly enjoying from Tim Horton's these days Hawk?

Can you crack walnuts between your thighs?

that makes me sad 1 time moldy

hawky you like making us sad and longed for you?

hawky are you keeping it real?

hawk, how did you feel when guru died?

Hawky what is your opinion on the Quebecois Separatist Movement?

Hawky do you think jello is lurking or is he off living the better life us losers don't?

Hawk don't call me Sickler! Did you hook up with any squaws in a teepee while you were amongst your Indian friends?

Hawky have you ever touch yourself looking at Mrs. X roller derby pictures?

Hawk don't call me Sickler! Were you the guy who attempted to make a vid showing yourself drinking a beer using your feet to grasp the bottle? If so, was your motivation something you might have seen your sister do with a beer bottle? :popcorn:

Hawk don't call me Sickler! How do you feel about Kato wanting to ravage your tasty sister with a Chinese midget? Do you feel like the even man left out?

Hawk don't call Sickler! My scouts (being with Indians you know the lingo) have smoked signal me that Mudcat thinks it would great if your once wholesome sister could possibly pose nude for us. Any chance of it? From what you have showed us I for one would be happy with a topless pic! :up:

go get 'em tiger :kato:

Shari don't look!

LOL this could be the most successful "Ask" thread to never receive an answer.

One thing I did learn is that Mr Monkey is verrry interested in Hawky.

Oh my. It seems I have a lot to learn.

Shari, hopefully you and the rest of us will learn something together from this thread? By the way, have you ever had a relative peaked in on you while taking a shower? If so, maybe outside of the USA this isn't such an unusual thing? Glad to have you here too! :up:

Old news, Bread. Questions were asked when I wasn't posting here. Not gonna rehash. Besides tried the muti-quote before and it didn't work. I will say this: the stuff about Indians is fiction. Everyone needs a bit of forum schtick. That was mine. Cowboy hat on, going to see Indians. Get it? :grin:

Shari, nothing to see here. Sorry to disappoint.

Bread, yeah this Mr Monkey, what is it with this guy? I take it he's from SBR, never noticed him over there.

Mr Monkey, get over yourself, dude. "I'm such a badass basher that someone might find me and do me harm". LOL, what are you, some geeky wimp pounding away at the keyboard?

shit ton of popcorn :popcorn::dancer:

Well, I have stuff to attend to.

The focus has shifted from ask Hawk a question to ask Mr Monkey a question. Mr Monkey, why are you obsessed with me?

And how 'bout posting a pic of yourself holding a sign, show us what a guy worried about the consequences of his keyboard tough-talk looks like. :grin: