Ask Hawk A Question

• Start date
  • Replies 100 Comments
  • Views 9,049 Views
I think he scared off Mr Monkey. It was probably that geek comment!

WELCOME BACK HAWKY!!!

Well, I have stuff to attend to.

Mr Monkey, why are you obsessed with me?

:grin:

Can't be here 24/7! Not obsessed with you at all my friend! Just asking questions?

Are you obsessed with this lass?

Attachments

• jt2yyq.jpg
    jt2yyq.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
.....and we're off; happy fucking friday

Well, I have stuff to attend to.

And how 'bout posting a pic of yourself holding a sign, show us what a guy worried about the consequences of his keyboard tough-talk looks like. :grin:

Do I look crazy to you! Give Bread one hour and I can just imagine what he will have me looking like! Since I see you logged out won't continue this without you being here?

Hopefully we meet in person, still want to know how the drinking the bottle of beer with the feet went? Even a monkey like myself isn't that talented.

"I'm such a badass basher that someone might find me and do me harm".

Indeed! Might have to change your name then again? ???????? don't call me Hawk don't call me Sickler! Remember my friend after you posted the pic I sincerely praised her as being a nice looking girl. Then somebody posted something and one of the other people inside my head took over.

:muddy:

Welp...so much for the GL Summer of Love.

Welp...so much for the GL Summer of Love.

OK, I'll back again. Bad Monkey has left the room! Sunday will start it officially! I need a drink :kiss:

Indeed! Might have to change your name then again? ???????? don't call me Hawk don't call me Sickler! Remember my friend after you posted the pic I sincerely praised her as being a nice looking girl. Then somebody posted something and one of the other people inside my head took over.

mister monkey maybe it was Willamena

Willamena made an appearance last Saturday. :muddy:

RIP hawky. i hope his sister will forgive us for thinking she was a $2 transsexual hooker.

Can't be here 24/7! Not obsessed with you at all my friend! Just asking questions?

Are you obsessed with this lass?

It does look like obsession. I was gone from here and you filled this thread with a horde of "questions". And I don't even know you, just a bit from here.

Do I look crazy to you! Give Bread one hour and I can just imagine what he will have me looking like! Since I see you logged out won't continue this without you being here?

Hopefully we meet in person, still want to know how the drinking the bottle of beer with the feet went? Even a monkey like myself isn't that talented.

Not as flexible as I thought. Was a drunken thought, attempted while sober. No foot to mouth for me...

I am who I am. Name changed because Sickler is Sick Gambler. Ask the forum oldtimers. I am not him, but over two years with the name.

Yes, I do remember a nice comment from you. Memory I have.

Hawky are you really back or just teasing us?

Juror, it ain't the same. Dunno. SBR was what it was with the entire cast of characters. Isolate a small group and it ain't the same.

RIP hawky. i hope his sister will forgive us for thinking she was a $2 transsexual hooker.

Is it the cheekbones? Myself, mother and sisters have the same cheekbones. Never really thought about if it makes them look manly or me look feminine. :clueless:

Juror, it ain't the same. Dunno. SBR was what it was with the entire cast of characters. Isolate a small group and it ain't the same.

That's fine. You go bye bye now. Sayonara, sucker!

banana_slug4.jpg

I get what Hawk is saying. He and I have spoken of this at SBR. It's nothing against anyone here. I like being a small fish in that big pond. I love watching the back and forth here too.

I get what Hawk is saying. He and I have spoken of this at SBR. It's nothing against anyone here. I like being a small fish in that big pond. I love watching the back and forth here too.

Nina do you have any sisters? If yes, PLEASE post a picture of them?