Ask Hawk A Question

• Start date
  • Replies 100 Comments
  • Views 9,016 Views
Still no answer to my Tim Horton's question. :down:

Hawk I still like you. Yea I bust balls. It's what I do.

Hawk post some weird videos or pictures or something. Get the kids REALLY talking.

Bread, there might be a very interesting video tonight, if she is game. Think RogueJuror controversy.

I do miss you guys. Gonna have to stop by more often.

Oops, sorry. Bread stole my laptop last night.

Or you were drunk. :whistling:

Bread, talk some sense into this woman!

Robyn, regardless of what you think of me, I only have good memories of the interaction we've had, this is until the last couple days. lol

Thanks Hawk for your participation in this thread. Think of it as a Dean Martin Celebrity Roast type of thing. The pic has been deleted from my computer. Good luck and hope to see you around.

I'll be around.

The pic isn't a big deal. The issue was blown way out of proportion.

Still no answer to my Tim Horton's question. :down:

Sorry Mud, everywhere I looked saw sister stuff.

Strictly icecaps. Summer is here, no hot coffee!

:kiss2:

Seriously. I would kiss you. Especially if you wore the biker shorts.

Robyn, regardless of what you think of me, I only have good memories of the interaction we've had, this is until the last couple days. lol

I like you when you aren't being needy like you were in a few of those weird email interactions. I don't deal well with needy.

If you were going through some dark times, I suppose that would explain it. No need to be sad. You have nice living room curtains and the ladies think your butt looks cute in those jeans.

You still have the dead grizzly bear on your floor? I always felt a certain connection to that dude.

:kiss2:

Seriously. I would kiss you. Especially if you wore the biker shorts.

Haven't been on the bike yet this year. My fat ass prolly wouldn't fit in them.

Still have the dead animal, Breadl. Haven't parted with that sucker yet

You have nice living room curtains and the ladies think your butt looks cute in those jeans.

The curtain change was partially your doing after hammering the old ones!

I like you when you aren't being needy like you were in a few of those weird email interactions. I don't deal well with needy.

If you were going through some dark times, I suppose that would explain it. No need to be sad. You have nice living room curtains and the ladies think your butt looks cute in those jeans.

Rubyn, I get it pal.

Send me your email addy & I will reply with emails where I boss you around and tell you what to do.
I know you will like it.

What woman doesn't like being told what to do by an alpha male?

Bread has my email address, get it from him and send me a message tonight.

Now do as your told.