Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,671 Comments
  • Views 146,145 Views
They say the best way to eat rather then 3 large meals a day is six small ones.

why so many meals ray?

I don't know about what Ray eats but every time I eat asian food I'm hungry as soon as I get out in the parking lot of the restaurant. It's great food but it doesn't fill me up.

pretty much an ugly myth, cami... unless you are doing something physically or taking a metab booster (like hydroxycut) eating smaller meals doesnt speed up metabolism... the idea is to eat smaller meals and intake fewer calories... im a firm believer that it doesnt really matter how many times you eat, its what you are eating and how much fat and calories you take in...

i will eat 7-9 times a day (3500-4k calories)right now to meet my needs in order to put on weight...

Who is they?

I was wondering the same thing. When people say that to me I also ask them the same thing. Who is they? They who? The dude down the road? An article you read. Who is they?

nature valley salted caramel nut protein bar...

Ray, what did your kidneys do to you to make you hate them that much?

Aren't you a little concerned about what large amounts of synthetic protein and hydroxy cut will do to them?

:debbiedowner:

My last meal was a can of low sodium albacore with 2 tspn of lemonaise with sliced tomato.

I'm munching on some dark chocolate chips now.:megarock:

not on the hydroxycut right now, but when im on it, its just a half packet to wake up in the mornings...far less caffeine than a cup of coffee... will be on 2 packets a day in a few months when i cut weight though... i drink 2-3x more water than most and my vitamin packs are hugh in protecting my insides... im not worried about my protein powders... ON makes the absolute cleanest and purest whey isolate on the market(you might need to check your facts on it if you are questioning it... great product)... i have a slight concern about my sodium, but my bp is great...im in the dr. office getting tests every 6 weeks.(dr. is a good buddy of mine)

im doing everything right these days in order for a 40yr old guy to grow...no drugs and alcohol once a month till i meet my weight goal

meal 6...pho
IMAG0729_zps9f9f4668.jpg

No. Not the whole bag. Not half the bag.

I forgot about that smiley! One of my faves!

:yeahsure:

3 mandarins ... i guess most of the others are starving themselves tonight:chickendance: