Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,658 Comments
  • Views 143,652 Views
IAG
I know they do. Like honestly. I do. They could have potential if I just had one subject on which to focus, but so many things have gone wrong lately I don't have time to make a well written coherent and calm rant like Mudcat. Unless I get stopped by customs I won't have (knock wood) much more to rant about..things are slowly getting fixed....

And if I get stopped by customs I will only have myself to blame for not taping the pills to my crotch per your suggestion.

You could have at least given me a pity "Yay"

I just managed to grab two hard boiled eggs. Who has time to eat?

Rickard's Red, during a work presentation

9OXWqI4.jpg

I just managed to grab two hard boiled eggs. Who has time to eat?

Pretty damn hooked on hard boiled eggs these days.

Today:
Green Apple
Banana
week old runover squirrel I found outside
Tangerine sitting here never ate it
Toast with margarine
wedding edit chicken noodle soup
Some nuts

Did anyone ever think of what one large container of mixed nuts would cost with NO peanuts? You always end up with just peanuts. I'm thinking that shit would be pretty fucking expensive.

It was chicken noodle, not wedding.

Low sodium turkey and London Broil on wheat with lettuce, tomato and lemonaise.

PB&J with vanilla Greek yogurt

noon woke up glass of water

around 3 just some soba noodles that buckwheat reno mentioned the other day, added some shrimps i stole from gamera to it and some broccoli

now a glass of coca cola

noodles!!!!!!

I am making halibut, fresh snap peas, and I don't know what else for dinner.

noon woke up glass of water

around 3 just some soba noodles that buckwheat reno mentioned the other day, added some shrimps i stole from gamera to it and some broccoli

now a glass of coca cola

You were caught drinking that coca cola on the first 28 seconds of this video

almost lunch time here...I think i'm going to get a tortilla soup with French bread

Four cheese thin crust pizza (half of it)
Knob Creek Single Barrel chased with some Canada Dry

Switched it up last second. ...went with a beef/brisket pho and side order spring roll

60g protein pwo shake and banana....

meal 5 ...
IMAG0728_zpsb9e52ae3.jpg

6oz salmon, 8oz chicken, brown rice with mushrooms, egg, carrots, peas, asian veggies.. (ill eat this after every workout this week)

although i get some food given to me by one of my asian friends who owns a restaurant, i wouldnt wish my grocery bill on any family :nope: