Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,669 Comments
  • Views 144,718 Views
Red curry chicken with plain rice, hot & sour soup and one (1) spring roll dunked into some greasy sauce type thing

Red curry chicken with plain rice, hot & sour soup and one (1) spring roll dunked into some greasy sauce type thing

I love hot and sour soup

Well lemme see . . .

A chug of orange juice with my cholesterol and vitamin pills
Banana chocolate chunk muffin
3 coffees
Hot Calabrese salami and swiss cheese on a Kaiser
piece of some kinda blueberry pound cake with a little scoop of blueberries on the side (someone's birthday cake)

dinner will be chicken penne (with parmesan cheese, dill pickle, oil and vinegar cole slaw)
glass of milk

best guess at evening snack --> jalapeno pretzel bits

That's my day

7 pieces of bacon with two eggs....Visited my grandmother....if you dont get bacon you get a look like you are not a man. Plus you eat what she puts before you....I dont know if she lost count but yes seven pieces of bacon

no gym yet...

meal 4... 8oz pork chop, wild rice and asian veggies...

Large double double
Old fashioned plain donut

#beingbad

you would fail as a coffee/cap shop owner... kind of like the coke dealer who is a coke addict

Another diet cappachino

a cappuccino is espresso, and a little milk all frothed up.

I've had one cup of coffee, three bottles of water, one beer, one hotdog, and a bowl of soup. and I won't be eating again until dinner.

I have cappuccino all the time.

The fok is a cappachino?

Sorry ..was in a hurry...I still have only had yogurt and the coffee and redbull no time to eat though starting to feel hungry.

Since I know no one is reading rant threads, I called Division of Insurance then called Cigna and let them know what they said...they argued with what insurance division said and then 5 min later I get a call back that they have fixed everything ...ovverriden the system so my benefits will pay correctly now. They have even called Walgreens and told them to give me my $750 back. I know they didn't have the answer but didn't want any complaints. They have obviously screwed something up badly....

FINALLY!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO I know no one is reading that either but it MAKES ME HAPPY TYPING IT!

Yeah I just skipped over that. Your rants suck.

Yeah I just skipped over that. Your rants suck.
I know they do. Like honestly. I do. They could have potential if I just had one subject on which to focus, but so many things have gone wrong lately I don't have time to make a well written coherent and calm rant like Mudcat. Unless I get stopped by customs I won't have (knock wood) much more to rant about..things are slowly getting fixed....

And if I get stopped by customs I will only have myself to blame for not taping the pills to my crotch per your suggestion.