Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

plommer

constant change is here to stay
Since
Jan 27, 2010
sounds like you eat like a poor university student.

Sometimes, yes. I have a small fridge and smaller freezer so I gotta trudge down to the supermarket frequently.

On cold days I don't feel like going out to buy food so I basically eat what I got.

The other night I ate a bottle of blue cheese salad dressing for dinner - right out of the bottle.
The bonus? Yep, no dishes to wash afterwards.

plommer

Since
Jan 27, 2010
It's over for me, pal.

Nothing to worry aboot.

RayRay

Dont touch my fucking TV
Since
Jan 27, 2010
3am... casien protein shake, 2packs of apple cinn oatmeal, spoonful of peanut butter (this is the 2am-3am normal meal)

no gym this morning , so got up around 8 and had 6 egg whites , 2 packs a/c oatmeal and an ON protein shake...

10:15.. currently eating chicken breast , brown rice and asian veggies ... gym soon

plommer

Since
Jan 27, 2010
3am... casien protein shake, 2packs of apple cinn oatmeal, spoonful of peanut butter (this is the 2am-3am normal meal)

no gym this morning , so got up around 8 and had 6 egg whites , 2 packs a/c oatmeal and an ON protein shake...

10:15.. currently eating chicken breast , brown rice and asian veggies ... gym soon

Ray you goodlooking cunt.

Cami

Queen Bee
Since
Dec 27, 2011
I don't think I could eat as much as you guys if I tried.

IAG

R.E.M. enthusiast
Since
Apr 9, 2010
I don't think I could eat as much as you guys if I tried.
I could do it if I tried but have to be at night I would probably throw up...even a yogurt after my coffee is pushing it...I can start appreciating food about 2 pm....I don't know the last time I had a real "meal." Just grab stuff on the go....fruit, frozen entree, pizza if you consider that a full meal....

RayRay

Dont touch my fucking TV
Since
Jan 27, 2010
i wished i liked cottage cheese, i would do cc and peanut butter in the middle of the night, but i hate that shit

shdw01

resident nice guy
Since
Apr 15, 2010
Everything bagel with an omelet inside containing bacon bits and cheese....coffee

it is still 6:52 am

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
6 scrambled egg whites
1 piece of whole what toast with a tsp of olive oil
.5 cup of OJ

1 banana with 1 tbsp of peanut butter

RayRay

Dont touch my fucking TV
Since
Jan 27, 2010
i dont mind eating 3500ish calories a day right now, ill cut that by 1k in a month or so... but what is on the annoying side is taking the vitamins ... they are a MUST

i take this with my 2nd and 3rd meals of the day (counting my 2am sleepwalk eating as meal 1)

9e4131e7-3613-4d6f-b653-eee5abe1c577_zpsa754648a.jpg

multi
msm(for joints), C, biotin(for skin, nails, scalp), osteo bi flex with 5loxin(for joints)
D3 , super B complex (handful of diff. B vits in one), E
fish oil
milk thistle(liver protector), zinc, A, magnesium, l-lysine amino

i take the msm, fish oil and osteo joint 3 times a day(6-9 of each daily) ... i take the magnesium and zinc before bed and with 3rd meal of the day...

sometimes this shit is a hassle, but has hugh benefits...

tron knows :yes:

Cami

Queen Bee
Since
Dec 27, 2011
whole what toast

:lmao:

Good job on the vitamins ray - I always forget to take mine. oops.

IAG - I have NEVER been a breakfast kind of person, sometimes I will do it, but not often. I eat lunch and dinner, and sometimes a snack, that's it.

RayRay

Dont touch my fucking TV
Since
Jan 27, 2010
pucky, magnesium and zinc are believed to be natural testosterone boosters...

Boner_18

Since
Oct 5, 2010
Garden salad with mixedgreens carrots cucumber Brussels sprouts egg sunflower seeds ricotta salata and shallot vinaigrette.