Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,702 Comments
  • Views 150,437 Views
I had a protein shake a few minutes a ago. Meanwhile, the parasite ate at 5:00, 7:00, 9:00 and 11:00.

Glad I'm not a woman. Them babies are relentless, holy fok.

2 original chicken from BK...handfull of pretzels

2 hotdogs and a bottle of water. that's all. Might snack on some veggies later.
steak, veggies, and seasoned roasted potatoes for dinner tonight.

Speaking of, I should probably start thawing the steak soon.
Do you know how many people I hear/see use dethaw instead, which isn't even really a word?!

Excited bout the pork shoulder that just received a dry rub massage! Preparing for SB Sunday! MrM's potato salad will also be present! Don't know what to drink yet?

killing this right now... soooo gwoood

IMAG0733_zps95a1e0c6.jpg

food prep time is worth is this week

:lmao: my inner shanty was taking over...:guitar:

that fokkin guy..........

A piece of humble pie

today I had coffee, 3 beers, and a handful of crackers with hummus and 2 pieces of sliced turkey.
weight watchers is a bitch. i just drink my points.

Three pints or three bottles of beer? Three pints is my happy place but I have to drink them in less than an hour.

Red bull Oikos yogurt w/ granola

I think the only poster that eats like an actual man around here is Mr. Monkey. The rest of us eat like faggots on slim fast. Greek yogurt, granola, steamed fish etc..

I think the only poster that eats like an actual man around here is Mr. Monkey. The rest of us eat like faggots on slim fast. Greek yogurt, granola, steamed fish etc..

Trust me, I do.

today I had coffee, 3 beers, and a handful of crackers with hummus and 2 pieces of sliced turkey.
weight watchers is a bitch. i just drink my points.

considering that when you diet and plan to lose say 1.5lbs a week... 1lb of it is water weight... you arent doing yourself any favors by drinking beer to meet caloric needs :duh:

:pope: