You Know What Today is Folks............

• Start date
  • Replies 163 Comments
  • Views 20,187 Views
If she had some kind of sharp manager there are probably all kinds of ways to squeeze the dollars out of the situation before the 15 minutes are over. I don't see her doing much of anything though.

She says she wants to donate any money she makes to relief efforts in Japan. Sweet and everything but ugh.

I bet someday she'll look back and wish she had been more opportunistic.

Fun fun fun

Partyin Partyin Partyin

that broad will end up having songs on a bunch of teen shows...just watch...doesnt matter how fucking horrible it sounds, kids like hearing and seeing other kids sings

If she had some kind of sharp manager there are probably all kinds of ways to squeeze the dollars out of the situation before the 15 minutes are over. I don't see her doing much of anything though.

She says she wants to donate any money she makes to relief efforts in Japan. Sweet and everything but ugh.

I bet someday she'll look back and wish she had been more opportunistic.

parents are probally loaded... 14K might be less than her monthly allowance

It's Sunday today just like she predicted.

How did she know?

57 million!!!

No longer trending on Twitter though

Better than U2 though

:rofl:

Correct.

Arch I'm sorry for thinking you coulda be the one behind the anonymous Facebook attack on SFG. I erred badly. Arch be my Facebook fren.

I don't know. Here is another snippet on the topic from Rolling Stone magazine.

Forbes estimates that given the details of YouTube's revenue sharing program, Black and Ark have likely made at least $20,000 in advertising money from the video.

I read elsewhere that YouTube revenue sharing is $1 per 1000 views.

I have a video on YouTube with 100k views and I haven't made a cent. :square:

tax day american mother fuckers

Muddy was this you?????

Rebecca Black facing death threats

Police in Anaheim, Calif., are investigating two death threats against 13-year-old Internet sensation Rebecca Black over her low-budget music video Friday .

According to Reuters, the threats were made sometime in March, after Friday became a YouTube hit and went viral as a Web phenomenon, Anaheim Police spokesman Rick Martinez said.

“In essence the threats were related to getting the music off the Internet or they were going to kill her,” Martinez said. “We can’t validate how serious they are, but we do take it seriously.” Martinez said officers were “keeping an extra eye out” for Black as they investigated the messages, which were made through her Los Angeles production and management companies. Visible Measures, a company that tracks the performance of Web videos, has said that including copies of the video, spoofs and other versions available on hundreds of video sites, Friday has generated more than 200 million views, surpassing

Lady Gaga ’s Born This Way and

Justin Bieber ’s Pray .