You Know What Today is Folks............

• Start date
  • Replies 163 Comments
  • Views 20,084 Views
Yes, that's what I do. I make death threats against silly teen girls that like to sing about having fun with their friends.

She is basically comparable to Hitler.

Yes, that's what I do. I make death threats against silly teen girls that like to sing about having fun with their friends.

She is basically comparable to Hitler.
:rotfl:

You made death threats to Hitler???

Far out!

Hadn't checked on this phenomenon for awhile.

Current status

428,267 :up:

3,050,566 :down:

RIP

Rebecca Black’s "Friday" Disappears From YouTube

Adrian Chen — Rebecca Black's "Friday" video was just taken down from YouTube, where it had amassed over 150 million views. Man, we were planning on playing it twenty-eight times in a row tomorrow!

The removal was presaged by a brief vanishing act on Monday, but now it appears that Rebecca Black filed a copyright claim with YouTube and it's likely the real deal. This would make sense, as Black and Ark Music Factory, the proto-music label that produced the song, have been battling over rights to "Friday." Now that Friday's gone, how do you feel about making fun of it, internet? Bet you kind of miss it! [TechCrunch]

Herman you've really been keeping up with this topic.

I've probably contributed a few thousand out of the 150 million hits.

Rebecca Black YANKS 'Friday' Off YouTube

6/16/2011 3:55 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

The FUN, FUN, FUN is over ... Rebecca Black has officially pulled her "Friday" video off of YouTube ... and TMZ has learned it's all over a fight over Rebecca's image.

0425-rebecca-black-tmz-exd-01.jpg

TMZ spoke with a rep for Black who tells us, "We can confirm that we submitted a Take Down Notice to YouTube as a result of the dispute we have with Ark Music regarding the 'Friday' video."

As we previously reported, Black's people have threatened legal action against Ark -- claiming the company is wrongfully exploiting her image and her song because Ark does not own the rights to either.

Earlier this week, Ark -- which ran the YouTube account that hosted the video -- set up "Friday" as a $2.99 YouTube video rental. Clearly, the move pissed off Black's camp ... a camp that was simply looking forward to the weekend.

debbie gibson looks good

love debbie gibson

not a fan of this ark music company now

fame is a bitch