You Know What Today is Folks............

• Start date
  • Replies 163 Comments
  • Views 20,086 Views

Archie

SP Nation and I Ruin things
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
get your stripper blow stash ready.....

who is this girl

looks like selena gomez

maybe if bieber dumps selena he can call this girl

i didn't listen to the song, just saw the youtube image preview

this girl is actually the #1 trending topic on twitter

i guess it was so bad it went viral

viral video

welcome to the new age of pop stars

16 million hits

13 year old girl, put your prick away wal

2nd worst lyrics EVER

and it stuck in my head

I had to watch more of the video. I couldn't believe it was as bad as my initial impression but it is actually worse. It is awful in so many ways.

It's like a parody. Like someone tried to conjure up the most insipid thing an airhead teenage girl with no musical ability could come up with.

It's impossibly bad.

how come none of Muddy's videos have gone viral?

seriously, though. It wouldn't take too much..... you just have to have the right kinda promotion staff

between all the bright minds here, we could do it...

Muddy would have to dumb down his lyrics a bit and shake his pelvis a bit more.....

but I could see us getting video of his to 1 million views with some deep thinking and planning

yes to autotune. over autotuned

It's for kids guys. Sure it's no Savage Garden' Truly Madly Deeply but if I were a pimpled face 7th grader I could jam.

I have one YouTube video, a cover of Beautiful by Gordon Lightfoot, that is on pace to reach 1000 hits in a year or so. :thumbsup:

That probably doesn't qualify as viral though.

My ahawut may have gotten there sooner but now that we have the smiley, probably not.

:ahawut:

any thread that brings Muddy's .gif has my seal of approval.

That is one annoying digitized voice. Goddamn.

It's for kids guys. Sure it's no Savage Garden' Truly Madly Deeply but if I were a pimpled face 7th grader I could jam.
Wal, you like Savage Garden? You're getting right up there with Bread in the Gayest Straight Man rankings. I'd just love to take you to a PFLAG meeting. :kiss4you: