You Guys Are Very Funny

• Start date
  • Replies 99 Comments
  • Views 6,400 Views
This is my favorite day of the year so far.

I hope I can post on here now without all this Casper crap. Okay?

No. Kindly fok off and die.

You're suddenly a Padres fan now. :lmao:

Do you need me to post the FB convo we just had that'll show "your roommate" coming clean about you at 1:21, one minute after you started this thread?

Off you fok, and die. Kindly.

No. Kindly fok off and die.

You're suddenly a Padres fan now. :lmao:

Matty, Casper told me how much of a dick you were. I was born and raised in San Diego. I have been a Padres fan all my life, but I am a Red Sox fan as well. You are allowed to root for more than one team. he told me how you are the drama queen here and that you just messaged him on Facebook. You need to get a life pal. Stop stalking him.

hahahahahahahaha

Poor roommate is shaking his head right now, being offered a $100 discount on the rent if he agrees to read some weird cue cards while sitting in front of a camera.

Matty, so much anger. Watch out or he will sick that scary blackgangster posse on you too.

Caspy's roommate, are you connected with the 161 Posse as well?

I have some "jobs" I'd like to send their way after they are done smacking Blitty around. *cough Tacomax cough*

me and plommer are rooting for you Razor pal :thumbsup:

Caspy's roommate, are you connected with the 161 Posse as well?

I have some "jobs" I'd like to send their way after they are done smacking Blitty around. *cough Tacomax cough*

Casper was a bit drunk that day. That was funny stuff.

Why would anyone want to hurt tacomax?

me and plommer are rooting for you Razor pal :thumbsup:

Thank you Rogue Juror. Casper said you were cool and said you were the brains behind this operation. Good to have your brains running things. If it was Matty's brains, this place would look like an episode of Jersey Shore and all the fonts would be in crayon.

Why did you start the 'why does everyone hate blitty' thread?

You could have just went to the other side of the living room in your guys's shady unfurnished crack house/meth den and asked casper yourself...?
:clueless:

You could have just went to the other side of the living room in your guys's shady unfurnished crack house/meth den and asked casper yourself...?

:lmao::rofl::lmao:

Thank you Rogue Juror. Casper said you were cool and said you were the brains behind this operation. Good to have your brains running things. If it was Matty's brains, this place would look like an episode of Jersey Shore and all the fonts would be in crayon.

I want to believe you, but then you go and make a very Casper-esque statement.

who is this Casper guy everyone i9s talking about?

Why did you start the 'why does everyone hate blitty' thread?

First off, we live in a kick ass place probably 7 times the size of yours. Secondly, you and Daft were getting into it and I did not know why. Third off, why would I ask Casper? Maybe I wanted you guys opinion. Don't you think I have heard his version already? Blitty, Casper said you were a decent guy, but by the way you are acting today, I am not so sure.