You Guys Are Very Funny

• Start date
  • Replies 99 Comments
  • Views 6,404 Views
I want to believe you, but then you go and make a very Casper-esque statement.

Him and I are similar in our talk. I think that's why we get along. Like I said, I have met Fischnasty. You can ask him if I am real.

yes. i have met jason and can confirm he is real.

That's just silly. Fischnasty isn't real.

Him and I are similar in our talk. I think that's why we get along. Like I said, I have met Fischnasty. You can ask him if I am real.

i bet you too share the same menstruation cycle too

Everyone stop accusing me of being fischnasty lol.

hey Blitty, Casper just told me that Caligirl knows where we live and that she Google mapped it. How about you ask her how small our crack den is?

i bet you too share the same menstruation cycle too

Lol, I am not really about drama. I am hoping that after today we can get this out of our system. I want to talk baseball.

hey Blitty, Casper just told me that Caligirl knows where we live and that she Google mapped it. How about you ask her how small our crack den is?

Do you guys pay rent? How do you deal with Casper having to offer handjobs in lieu of cash?

If it was Matty's brains, this place would look like an episode of Jersey Shore and all the fonts would be in crayon.

YES!!1 :lmap:

Do you guys pay rent? How do you deal with Casper having to offer handjobs in lieu of cash?

Wow, you really are a bitter guy. Casper may be delusional about certain things, but he was spot on about you.

Oh noes. Now I need to know what he said, even though it could prove devastating to my self-esteem.

Tell me!

Screenshot_17.png

Lol, I am not really about drama. I am hoping that after today we can get this out of our system. I want to talk baseball.

No problemo amigo! Why don't you go across the street, there's plenty of bases talk there and we stop by to see you later!

Where did I say your place is small, chief?

Everyone knows you need a large area to manufacture methamphetamine's.

Did you guys meet in the shelter before you got your awesome mansion together?