• Start date
  • Replies 99 Comments
  • Views 6,376 Views

Razor

Since
Mar 27, 2011
Score
Tokens
I am not Casperwaits. I am Casperwaits roommate. What is funny is that for the first couple of days, he didn't even know I was on here. I had joked with him that I would join, but I never did. I saw all the stuff and the drama as it went down and thought it was hilarious. When you guys started saying I was him, that's when it got REALLY funny. He has known now for the last couple of days. I really didn't want to bring up that I knew him because I was hoping to just be separated from that stuff. I guess that isn't possible with some of you. As far as liking the Red Sox, I have always been a Padres and Red Sox fan. If you think I am not real, ask Fischnasty. He has met me. I hope I can post on here now without all this Casper crap. Okay?

Get Hooters girl posting here and all will be forgiven.

holy shit! the joke has been on us the whole entire time!

Get Hooters girl posting here and all will be forgiven.

I know Hooters girl. Lets just say that her and Casper are not seeing eye to eye right now. I don't see him bringing anyone on here anytime soon. I don't think he is a big fan of you guys right now anyway. I came on here because I like to bet baseball and I think I am pretty good at it.

as far as the diction and sentence structure being exactly the same (e.g. ending every other sentence with a completely non sequitur "lol") , well thats just purely coincidental :clueless:

lol lol, lol. lol lol, lol. lol lol, lol. lol lol, lol. lol lol, lol. lol lol, lol. lol lol, lol. lol lol, lol. lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol. lol lol, lol.

So wait...you're not really Gator Mike?

I am not Casperwaits. I am Casperwaits roommate.

Well this clears things up for me!!!!!!!!! A match made in heaven!!!!!!!

Have you guys ever been bedmates? :popcorn:

Razor, that's a question? :yes:

You can post without crap as far as I am concerned. But I am not the boss of the other guys here. They in fact tend to fart in my general direction.

I'm glad you finally came clean that you were posting from the same IP address. Good boy, casper.

3147d4a2-1.png

lol, lol lol lol, lol.

I am not Casperwaits. I am Casperwaits roommate.

do we still get a video? how about a video of you two? lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.lol lol, lol.

Oh wow you had me so fooled, I couldn't even sleep last the past few days. What a relief.