Worst song ever written?

• Start date
  • Replies 43 Comments
  • Views 5,446 Views
Bread here. To f'd up to open my computer.

Wanna rap.

Yo. Yo.
Fuck Polly.
Fuck him in the tight anus
I mean that
But gently
OK not the anus
Maybe the mouth
Down south
Anus again
Anus?
I hardly know her
Ah fuck it. I already did
What? No!
World wide!

That Bon Jovi song where keeps saying :Who says you can't go home again, or some such bs over and over.

"I've Been Lookin' for Freedom" (you know...Hasselhoff) - it makes me cringe just thinking of it.

I am still trying to figure out why there is so much hate for Teen Wolf. That movie is amazing.

You're the best around???? Are you kidding me? That is honestly...one of my favorite songs ever. Karate Kid WOOHOO!

Thread is worst song not worst lyrics. Very large difference.

Not for most people. But I obviously agree.

I don't know that I can name one song. I would lump together the whole "adult contemporary" genre and most kinds of easy-listening pop/rock. I blame Bono.

Seasons in the Sun by Terry Jacks deserves a mention. I even found a YouTube complete with fucked up lyrics.

Don't get me wrong, I believe there is a place in art to discuss mortality, just not in a pop song with totally gay instrumentation.

Goodbye papa it's hard to die
When all the birds are singing in the sky

:hahaha:

As I recall someone did a formal list not too far back (Blender magazine ??) and the winner (loser ??) was

We Built This City on Rock and Roll by Starship

Not a horrible choice.

I'm sure this is nowhere near the worst song ever, but I sure can't handle it.

Actually this is the best song ever. Wrong thread.

new kids on the block had a bunch of hits

MrX

This was one of my favorite songs when I was little. But performed by Sha Na Na.

And Amby....Teen Wolf is a really bad movie. Really bad. Watch it again and get back with us.

Seasons in the Sun by Terry Jacks deserves a mention. I even found a YouTube complete with fucked up lyrics.

Don't get me wrong, I believe there is a place in art to discuss mortality, just not in a pop song with totally gay instrumentation.

Goodbye papa it's hard to die
When all the birds are singing in the sky

:hahaha:

you're nuts Mudcat. That is a well done song. It was only recently that I paid attention to the lyrics. Never knew they were so depressing.
My fav line:
"We had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun,
But the stars we could reach were just starfish on the beach"

What's next Muddy, you got something bad to say about Puff the Magic Dragon :punches:

I loved Teen Wolf. 80's greatness. Can't wait to watch part Too.

I loved Teen Wolf. 80's greatness. Can't wait to watch part Too.

I always thought his gf had a hot look about her!
boof.jpg

Love these romantic movies and their endings! Yes Bread, I'm very delicate!

MrX

I can't believe they expected us to play video poker while listening to this kind of stuff.
Oh and the country song of a guy complaining his dishwasher broke. :lmao: