Worst cop ever does worst thing ever for several minutes while being videoed by like 12 people

• Start date
  • Replies 247 Comments
  • Views 14,669 Views
I haven’t seen you in 10 years, Jefe

No not our Aunt Jemima

Vzti8mO.jpg

:mudcat:

The audio industry is said to be getting rid of the master/slave and male/female terminology.

The audio industry is said to be getting rid of the master/slave and male/female terminology.
who is the president of the audio industry? did they make this decision?

Wait, there is an audio industry?

does the audio industry have any influence on the video industry? is the video industry the audio industries bitch? master?

on the web whitelist/blacklist also
black labs, ie Labrador Retrievers will also be getting a new name. Can't be using the word black to describe anything anymore.

Black Friday? Nope, Afrikan American Friday.
BlackJack? Afrikan American Jack

etc etc.

Until albinos and Eskimos get words changed we use daily, I don’t give a flying fuck what I’m supposedly not allowed to say.

In fact, I’m going to talk more like Archie Bunker now just to piss people off.

So they charging the Atlanta cop with murder. It's ugly the world we live in.
Shitty culture where we create an inhumane system, normalize it, and then one day we become virtuous, and pile on the suckers who don't even know they're doing anything wrong.
Lesson for me always, it's important to resist conformity and question authority. Understand that people in groups are usually shit. Don't pile on, and don't fall for the illusion that it's correct to do bad shit because it's acceptable or expected. ..fuckers will turn on you on a dime, and you will have no defense.:thinking:

So they charging the Atlanta cop with murder. It's ugly the world we live in.
Shitty culture where we create an inhumane system, normalize it, and then one day we become virtuous, and pile on the suckers who don't even know they're doing anything wrong.
Lesson for me always, it's important to resist conformity and question authority. Understand that people in groups are usually shit. Don't pile on, and don't fall for the illusion that it's correct to do bad shit because it's acceptable or expected. ..fuckers will turn on you on a dime, and you will have no defense.:thinking:

Can someone translate for me whether reno thinks the shooting was justified or not?

I think (but not nearly sure) he is siding with the cop who after attempting a lawful arrest got in a fight for his life, lost control of his taser and then only after his taser was pointed at him, fired shots killing the guy who was so drunk that he passed out in the drive thru waiting for burger and a frosty.

Can someone translate for me whether reno thinks the shooting was justified or not?

I think (but not nearly sure) he is siding with the cop who after attempting a lawful arrest got in a fight for his life, lost control of his taser and then only after his taser was pointed at him, fired shots killing the guy who was so drunk that he passed out in the drive thru waiting for burger and a frosty.

he is siding w the cop

Should have shot for foot or buttocks

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

the DA bringing the charges against this cop, is on video a few weeks back talking about a different case where he says that a taser is a deadly weapon.

It will be interesting to see how that plays out for this case.

he is siding w the cop
no, I feel sympathy for the cop. He's being piled on because the political climate has changed. He's was doing what he thought was expected of him.
But what was expected of him is wrong. (cops don't need to be shooting drunk nappers running away)
And I can see this in many aspects of life.