gltat2.png

MY CREW IS DOPE.

Attachments

• GLTAT.png
    GLTAT.png
    916.3 KB · Views: 167
That sounds tasty, Nina!

Does that say McD underneath gamelive?

Lol says maybe it should MCID it's a saying from the band Highly Suspect whom are VERY hot right now -

it means My Crew Is Dope

So for them it's their fans, for me it's my crew here

Please don't tell Summers I ripped off his saying

That dude is even crazier than Eggers

Teelaballz of course he'd never get pissed at me but let's pretend for a second he did.

I have roommates who really care about the place as do I.

This would not end well.

That was just a guess. I do not claim to have any inside info.

The air conditioning at the gym was broken. I'm just leaving and it looks like I went swimming fully clothed. I still need to go to the grocery store. It looks like I peed my pants. I don't know... Maybe I did.

... And another thing: my hair is drenched. No amount of dry shampoo will fix this. My shirt was long enough to cover up the crotch sweat. I need to go home and shower instead of posting from the parking lot.

... And after I posted this, a car hit me in the parking lot. I'm going back to bed.

I'm fine. I was backing out of my spot (slowly because I drive like I'm 80) and a truck rounded the corner and was speeding by. Didn't see it.

It stayed. She promptly popped out to take photos and exchange insurance. There wasn't any noticeable damage on her truck. My back bumper took the brunt, but it's minor paint transfer.

One day in on week three of a 4 day cutting split. Dropped intake to 1575 cals on weekdays... less disciplined to that # on weekends but still dieting hope to get below 150 then I'll switch to a bulk. Much more likely that this all goes to shit over a bunch of beers and a pizza tho.

One day in on week three of a 4 day cutting split. Dropped intake to 1575 cals on weekdays... less disciplined to that # on weekends but still dieting hope to get below 150 then I'll switch to a bulk. Much more likely that this all goes to shit over a bunch of beers and a pizza tho.

On weekends what are you usually averaging? I notice I go up around 400 calories more a day on my “off” days from 1700 calories to 2000

Prob around the same overage, 300-500 so 1875-2075. I've def dropped a pound or two in the last couple weeks... just gotta keep it up with some vacation and social events coming up.