Workout Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 255 Comments
  • Views 21,008 Views
I got down to 190 right before my Vegas trip 2 weeks ago.

Decided to eat peanut M&M’s every night this week for 4 nights in a row right before bed :dunno:

We’ll stop doing that.

I'm going to do the hydrostatic testing (just found out that what it's actually called) on June 4th and again on July 9th. There's a good chance I'll drown. Again.

Took a week off (not on purpose) and started this week late. Baby was up @ 430, couldnt go back to sleep so I just sucked it up and pumped.

Bone Bone had a baby? :ohmy:

Baby Beatrice

Attachments

• 33651.jpeg
    33651.jpeg
    759.2 KB · Views: 372
Boner, cute kid..

Kinda looks like a young Woody Allen...

Meanwhile...
SAVE_20180525_225306.jpeg

That almost makes me want to have a baby.

Just kidding. That ship has sailed, sunk, and isn't going to be revived by James Cameron.

Teela not sure any of those body measuring methods are accurate (maybe water)... tried to find the answer to this a couple weeks ago. How much did those each cost?

Officially can answer now: $80 for two sessions. I was off before. Still fat, but did not drown.

doing a duathlon (run/bike/run) in mid summer

would try to do the Triathlon if I could get in the pool like 3-4 times

but I haven't swam laps in about 10 years

too much work

Holy Carp!

Despite our past differences which are completely squashed you look great man, good for you. You really have put it together man, sorry I doubted :hattip:.

Up in here todays workout was:

Pushups 37/37/37
Squats w calf raise
Triceps
Biceps
Calf Raises
Pushups 37/37/62

I only have the 30 lb weight here and I don't have time to walk back and forth to the Y so I can't really bulk up yet, down to 208 pounds which is good for me. Need to lose about 20 more pounds to be in 1998 beach volleyball shape (except for the 20 year thing, cough). When you want to be a recruiter that street people are like wow he looks great, you need to look the part as well. We're getting there.

So Casp in pro poker when someone has you beat, you very politely say "well played man" and fold.

Well played, sir.

Blitty, Matty -

WTF happened to this guy?

Unreal.

Holy Carp!

Despite our past differences which are completely squashed you look great man, good for you. You really have put it together man, sorry I doubted :hattip:.

Up in here todays workout was:

Pushups 37/37/37
Squats w calf raise
Triceps
Biceps
Calf Raises
Pushups 37/37/62

I only have the 30 lb weight here and I don't have time to walk back and forth to the Y so I can't really bulk up yet, down to 208 pounds which is good for me. Need to lose about 20 more pounds to be in 1998 beach volleyball shape (except for the 20 year thing, cough). When you want to be a recruiter that street people are like wow he looks great, you need to look the part as well. We're getting there.

So Casp in pro poker when someone has you beat, you very politely say "well played man" and fold.

Well played, sir.

Blitty, Matty -

WTF happened to this guy?

Unreal.

Max, keep chiseling away pal. I swear the older we get, the more aware we become with health in general. I appreciate the positive words good sir.

Gym selfies never look awkward

That’s the first actual gym selfie I’ve taken. Took it last night after a rough week mentally. I took it to remind myself that things I can’t control shouldn’t overshadow the things I can.