Workout Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 255 Comments
  • Views 20,825 Views
Thanks for the kind words all. She's a pistol. The sleep deprivation doesnt help workouts.. Blitty's next...

Caspy looking buff dude. Keep up the good work, inspirational.

Casp, Bone, Blit, whoever - what do you use to get pumped for a workout man? I'm on a few cups of tea and a Cliff bar, works pretty good. How about protein? I've been doing grocery story protein bars and chicken breast. Looked into other protein sources (beans, lentil, etc.) but I kind of like women a lot and don't feel like farting a lot. You do GNC or some shit?

Was thinking of just pounding coke and meth and banging it out but I don't want to get too dehydrated.

I guess maybe some Satanic rituals acid/mesc and pretend the weights are frisbees or whatever squirrel sacrifices to death metal and breaking plates on my head, don't feel like cleaning up in the morning, , though.

Hmm.

Casp, Bone, Blit, whoever - what do you use to get pumped for a workout man? I'm on a few cups of tea and a Cliff bar, works pretty good. How about protein? I've been doing grocery story protein bars and chicken breast. Looked into other protein sources (beans, lentil, etc.) but I kind of like women a lot and don't feel like farting a lot. You do GNC or some shit?

Was thinking of just pounding coke and meth and banging it out but I don't want to get too dehydrated.

I guess maybe some Satanic rituals acid/mesc and pretend the weights are frisbees or whatever squirrel sacrifices to death metal and breaking plates on my head, don't feel like cleaning up in the morning, , though.

Hmm.
Creatine and a protein shake pre workout. Creatine I swear by. One of the few supplements that has helped me with the “pump” during workouts. As far as music goes, I listen to Andrew Lloyd Webber and instrumentals. I shit you not. I do the opposite Of hard. I’m weird.

Myprotien whey isolate chocolate smooth. Sure some creatine like caspy but I don't think it helps that much (they usually give it free with order from myprotien).

Early morning is all that works for me. Otherwise I'm out of steam. Usually listen to sports talk. Used to lift with a buddy and obviously that's motivation.

I eat 200g of protein a day. Mostly chicken breasts. I also eat pork tenderloin but sporadically to keep sodium intake at bay. Yogurt is also huge for me. I mix my protein powder in it.

Right right. Extremely lactose intolerant here so can't roll with dairy, sucks. Good look on the tenderloin though, will be investing.

Fuckin serious about this shit too man, it's not just for recruiting, I'm serious about leading a band, I've really become a very decent rhythm guitarist and vox are coming around. But shit I'm not trying to pull a John Popper or anything like that. You work hard, you play hard which for me I anticipate being groupies, down the line and you have to look sexy for that man. Guys like Bono, Caleb, Brandon Flowers, Alex Turner, Yorke, Vedder, Beck. All settled down - they don't have to worry about it anymore, that shit is taken care of. And yes I'm just a weaksauce for now aspiring cover artist which is all the more reason to have to look better and better.

We're not all genetic birth lottery winners like that fuckin bitchass "oh, by the way I know who's going to win each NHL conference guys" Blitty who wins award after award for some shit he didn't even do. His parents fucked and he came out like that, that's all that happened. Lucky fucking bitch.

And it's bullshit man. Absolute FUCKING bullshit.

Trainer that I used to work with mixed protein powder in her yogurt. Be careful with protein bars - lots of extra junk in there.

Ah I've been pounding them Teelaballz and had no idea.

Good looking out homeslice.

If you're dairy/lactose intolerant, be careful with protein powders. I stick to the vegan protein powder because of that.

Casper! Duuude. You look like a Floridian thug. Well done.

Max headroom, I want to see you do 62 consecutive pushups. Make a vid pal.

No they're not all the way down or even close man, but I train for volleyball so I don't give a shit. I do respect the request however, I'll honor it with something else probably tomorrow.

For Teelaballz I recommend ThinkThin unwrapped protein bites, and putting them right in the freezer. I bought them to load up on protein but I'm thinking they're not really for a medium sized dude trying to get bigger - they're more for females staying in shape.

I mean I don't think the packaging or the name was an indicator of that at all.

No they're not all the way down or even close man, but I train for volleyball so I don't give a shit. I do respect the request however, I'll honor it with something else probably tomorrow.

For Teelaballz I recommend ThinkThin unwrapped protein bites, and putting them right in the freezer. I bought them to load up on protein but I'm thinking they're not really for a medium sized dude trying to get bigger - they're more for females staying in shape.

I mean I don't think the packaging or the name was an indicator of that at all.

Not my thing. I stick to RXbar or GoMacro.

Right on

Ima try those motherfuckers out

Anyone has a problem when I do dat I'll tell 'em I know you ain't fucking w Teela's shit

Oh no you ain't

I mix protein in some nice rolled oats with 1/2 low fat milk (and have used almond milk) with some good PB, cinnamon, and a splash of vanilla. Let it sit in the frig overnight. It's like eating no bake cookies for breakfast except that it's healthy.

Casper! Duuude. You look like a Floridian thug. Well done.

Max headroom, I want to see you do 62 consecutive pushups. Make a vid pal.

HUGH

Push day for maxipad w/ work and side hustle.

Got you on this tomorrow Rains.