• Replies 180 Comments
  • Views 11,706 Views
Test2_hunt_07-Ohio-BuckSidBream.jpg

I Guess Sid is a hunter :dunno:

game 3 in game back in PNC

2-0 bucs

crowd seems hyped again

This is great to see for you Archie

We made a video of I-99 in the autumn for you for when (not if) you go #1 in the football PR who kicks the Cards' asses like that?

I'm still saving it for then

Monkey

why did the Pirates invite this former Phillies Bum Michael Martinez to their spring training, guy has never eve sniffed hitting near .200 in his career

4d9897eb840de.image.jpg

Archie, you know it's bad for the most irrelevant player when MM was on the Phillies was always lambasted for even being in the organization! You're dead on, the guy is USELESS!

The Pirates still we be the best team in PA in 2014, probably by a wide margin! Let me know his Spring stats when March is over?

Archie, you know it's bad for the most irrelevant player when MM was on the Phillies was always lambasted for even being in the organization! You're dead on, the guy is USELESS!

The Pirates still we be the best team in PA in 2014, probably by a wide margin! Let me know his Spring stats when March is over?

will do

I bring it up because some Pirate fans were hot on him, and his versatility because he was hitting .350ish at the time (i'm sure like 14 AB's)

I looked up his history and was shocked at how bad he was and how much time he got in Philly.

for what it is worth, I think Philly has a good shot at having a better record than Pittsburgh.

Pirates will regress this year mostly likely and then be very good potentially in 2015 for a few years

Martinez is now 10 for 23 Monkey

He is a career .187 hitter in parts of 3 years in 350+ abs

Pirates buy Vance Worley from the Twins

eat your heart out MrMonkey!!!

last year this guy gave up 82 hits in 48 innings

I feel like even I could do that

Plommer,

I wasn't talking to you, and it is clear to see you are stirring my Pirates Pot

I have never known this sort of influence in my Pirates thread and it scares me, but I will deal with it if it continues.

I didn't invite this influence into my thread so i'm going to say this once and be done with you

LEAVE MY PIRATES ALONE!!!!!

I'm on the Pirates over 83 wins and Phillies under 76.

I'm on the under actually

they way over-achieved last year

Pitching is way down for them as well

I'm on the under actually

they way over-achieved last year

Pitching is way down for them as well

Over-achieved or breakout season? I see both sides of the argument.

Over-achieved or breakout season? I see both sides of the argument.

hitters broke out

pitchers over-achieved x10 and They basically lost 2 of their top 3 starters.... Burnett and Locke. I don't see their bullpen having the same incredible year with the scrubs they have

they won way more than their fair share of 1 run games