Why the Pirates will be 2012 WS Champs!

• Start date
  • Replies 192 Comments
  • Views 11,946 Views
if cards and pirates end with the same record who takes the division? one game decider?

yeah one game playoff to decide who wins division and who plays Cubs in 1 game WC

which would helps the cubs out ALOT as both teams might start their best pitcher in that game with the hopes of avoiding the WC

Big honkin' series right here. Cards take a 3 game lead into red-hot Pitt for a 3 game series.

Do the math.

Scoreless pitchers duel in the 7th in the opener.

A lot of fellating of the Blue Jays on Gamelive but they don't even crack the top 10 of longest World Series droughts.

The Pirates. That's a drought, boys.

1979. I remember We Are Family.

My order of rooting this post season:

Dodgers
Pirates
Blue Jays

A lot of fellating of the Blue Jays on Gamelive but they don't even crack the top 10 of longest World Series droughts.

The Pirates. That's a drought, boys.

1979. I remember We Are Family.

My order of rooting this post season:

Dodgers
Pirates
Blue Jays

Lol, the Cubs haven't been to a WS since 1945.

Yeah but fuck the Cubs and all of their fans that seem to be at every away park.

The Cubs. Fuck them.

tumblr_ksjvttJElY1qz83wwo1_500.jpg
:clapper:

No preference on the surface. My only angle is who I prefer the Jays to face if it ever comes to that.

I guess Pitt. Only reason being, this Cubs dude Arrieta seems problematic.

i dont get it

as archie is our number 1 baseball fan i'll go with pirates

Here we go buccos, here we go!!!!!

of course pal Pirates are way cooler. The cubs are only good at blaming some kid for interfering with a foul ball.

...plus I have small wager on em to win WS

Pirates and KC were basically farm teams for the entire league for 2 decades. What happened that these teams are now able to actually hold onto their good players?

Pirates and KC were basically farm teams for the entire league for 2 decades. What happened that these teams are now able to actually hold onto their good players?

Good question. It took the Cubs and Astros 3-4 years to do what the others did in 20.