Why the Pirates will be 2012 WS Champs!

• Start date
  • Replies 192 Comments
  • Views 11,953 Views
Pirates vs Braves would be a dream match up for me.

You would have known that when Archie made this thread as a joke (JMO) that a year later making the playoffs seems to be close to a lock (7.5 games up for 2nd WC spot)! I think InTheHole leaving the city limits had something to do with it! ITH, GL needs a driving video from you! I always enjoyed them! Is the gun in your glove compartment registered?

I didn't make it as a joke

I have Cubs First Five so I turn the game on to check the score.

3-0 Cubs in the 4th.

Then Pirates hit back to back to back HR's on 4 pitches.

Congrats on the Playoffs Pixburgh Pie-Rats!!!!!

raise it

Have to hope the Indians can someway sneak in! Now that would be a great WS city rivalry! Cleveland needs something bad!

It's possibly! Sorry but will root for Indians over Pirates if they somehow meet up! What's the odds I wonder on Cleve and Pitt meeting in the WS?

It starts tonight Arch!

Play this every once in awhile for pumping myself up! No player is bigger than the team! Tell him Jim L!

:clap: Jimmay! go pirates. I'll have to watch if they're in

HUGH night tonight for the Steel Town.

I feel like it should be a best of 3, though.

This day is crawling by. I'm still wearing the same clothes from Saturday when the bucs hit 6 HRs and clinched for good luck.

so I recommend the Over

This day is crawling by.

Was like this all the time for me when younger! Day just dragged on forever! Then when the team lost and season was over wake up next day and replay over in my head what could have been if one or two things happened differently! If it comes down to a manager's decision, I'll take Clint over Dusty any day of the week!

This is pretty cool and great to see.

GO BUCS!

Marlon Byrd is best. That was a LASER.:bacon:

One of the greatest baseball moments I've ever seen.

The crowd starts chanting "Cueto" and he drops the ball while in between pitches on the mound.

Next pitch, BOOM!