Where should Cali move?

• Start date
  • Replies 292 Comments
  • Views 22,208 Views

To where should Cali move?

• Total voters
There was no picture. For someone in their 20's like Cali San Francisco is the best choice. Nothing against San Diego in terms of climate and location but what's a 24 year old going to do in San Diego?

Caligirl is almost 26.

SD is a big party place/college town. Lots of young people.

Doesn't nearly rain as much as people say but it is a lot more mild which I love.

It is expensive but cant tell you how fortunate I am to live here vs anywhere else.

Second vote would go to San Fran. Basically exact same as Vancouver just add a few more sports teams and a bit better weather.

you guy got "legal" pot?

I think some have forgotten that this isn't "what's YOUR favorite city" but "where should CALI move"

Not singling you out at all, Blitty.

I've only been to San Fran and Chicago on the list but my guess is you would like San Fran the best.

Great culture-which seems to be something you value.

Had the best Chinese food and also the best pesto of my life there.

Gorgeous city too-that doesn't hurt.

San Diego getting BURIED by San Fran in the poll.

Caligirl is almost 26.

SD is a big party place/college town. Lots of young people.

Wow I didn't know she was that old. That changes everything! She is too old for San Francisco.

San Diego getting BURIED by San Fran in the poll.

How cute. It's like a popularity contest to Daft. What's the prize if the city you voted for wins the poll? Whatever it is, I'm sure it's AMAZING!!! What if she even moves there?!?!?!? Surely, it's because of your vote and your vote alone. Man, what a feeling that would be... Just the fact that a bunch of posters like a city that you like should bring great joy to you alone though. And people who like other cities more should certainly find shame and bury their heads in wet cement.

I know nobody couldn't have CARED so much that they didn't even vote in the poll. That's just crazy talk.

Anyone who gives caligirl advice on where she should move is a degenerate piece of shit and I wish the worst that life has to offer you.

Patty go to your room. Now.

Matty how long will I last in vegas before I go bust?

Anyone else wish cali will get sinkholed?

7 San Fran votes to 1 San Diego vote?

It's a SLAUGHTER, boys!

Biggest poll BURIAL in Gamelive's history, right?!?!

:endoftheworld:

i voted for san diego for two reasons - 1) as long as you're within roughly 15 miles of the coast, you'll be hard-pressed to find more perfect weather, and; 2) saulty admitted never going there but then said it couldn't compare to san fran even though he has zero knowledge of the place and therefore really can't compare the two to begin with.

7 San Fran votes to 1 San Diego vote?

It's a SLAUGHTER, boys!

Biggest poll BURIAL in Gamelive's history, right?!?!

:endoftheworld:

Good to be part of the decisive winner

I must admit Patty's write in sinkhole suggestion was the most unorthodox guess

Hope cali moves to uganda and the natives run the train on her

The only advice I have, as I have not been to any of those places, is that, if you are moving to be closer to family, especially for aging/medical reason, I would chose a place that is closest to them, as that would make traveling easier on yourself, and them should they chose to come to you. IMO. Good luck.