Where should Cali move?

• Start date
  • Replies 292 Comments
  • Views 22,225 Views

To where should Cali move?

• Total voters
I hear Des Moines is nice this time of year..

Only been to SD and LA on list but I totally agree with Saulty that SF is the place to be!

Ima get some ridicule for this but San Fran weather is teh sucks.

If I wanted to move out of NYC and had those options I would pick San Diego. I've never been there myself, but Daddy Rain goes often on business and he loves it.

I did visit Blitty in SoCal. Climate is a shitton better than on the northern west coast.

Fok rain.

Agreed re: San Fran weather

San Fran isn't much cheaper than NYC.

NYC is a tough town. It takes a certain type of strong personality to survive here.

Have you thought about Omaha?

You have no idea why I'm considering moving. NYC is not too tough. Don't let your cock get too hard thinking you're better than me blitwit.

Last edited:
I shoulda add Seattle, Vancouver, Toronto and Austin to this list

Never been but from internet learning Seattle is too wet, Van and Tor too cold! Now Austin might be cool place to be for you! Younger college crowd with nice weather! I bet you would be a natural at bull riding, better than her I'm guessing!

Screen+Shot+2012-12-03+at+7.09.50+PM.jpg

Toronto has seasons. Summer is too hot and winter is too cold.

Get your facts straight you goofballs.

So, I have ever lived anywhere more than 5 years. I like change. I really really hate winters. I know Chicago winter is worse, but there's good job options there. Anyway, my parents are aging and it's difficult being so far from them, and flying back and forth is a pain (due to a family health issue I am in California as I type). My career industry is thriving out west in all major cities and growing rapidly, in NYC it's slower building and very very corporate. My money would go much much farther in different city, however, as Blitty knows, I am able to live a nice life in NYC. I have a nice studio without roommates, I have a good job, etc. I am contemplating the benefits, pros and cons one might say, of a life elsewhere.

Colorado or Southern Cal

Sorry Matty but Toronto has a shitty summer season temp wise! Too cool!

MrM you don't know shit. Summer gets suffocating here. Fokken humid.

Wikipedia uses the word "oppressive". Mind you, that shit lasts about 2 months.

Chicago winters are no where near as bad as people may think

Saulty that's why God invented snowmobiles.

Snowmobiles are fun.

Barely any darkies in Memphis.. :lol:

:lmao:

i dont have a choice to move though...if i did, i definitely wouldnt be here...

and when i say "niggers" in l.a., im speaking of niggerdom from all races... l.a, for the most part, is made a complete shithole by its residents

and i disagree with needing a certain type of strong personality to live in ny...you need money to live like you want to live, or else you dont make it there ... :yes:

Once again Sautly wins! You don't become an engineer unless your smart! :yes: