Where should Cali move?

• Start date
  • Replies 292 Comments
  • Views 22,493 Views

To where should Cali move?

• Total voters
By gawd that makes a whole lot of sense.

It feels like we shoulda thought of that.

Well done Cami.

The only advice I have, as I have not been to any of those places, is that, if you are moving to be closer to family, especially for aging/medical reason, I would chose a place that is closest to them, as that would make traveling easier on yourself, and them should they chose to come to you. IMO. Good luck.

Jesus, makes stevies take you on a damn vacation

If posting history is any indication, I don't think stevie is big on getting out of PA.

:camicallme:

I'm starting to believe that Stevie is actually Amish. Guy never been outside his state.

well, in all fairness, he goes to NJ sometime for Christmas.
I've been to a few bordering states, nothing special though or worth mentioning for that matter.
I would love to go to NYC or Chicago or Miami, just a couple off the top of my head.
Haven't been to Canada since I was a kid, wouldn't mind going there again.

We're riding you pal. Unabashedly.*

*Matty Rain - googling up fancy adverbs since March 2013.

20-28 in NYC for a single female are some hard ridden miles.

Pretty much the same as driving a Kia hatchback through the unpaved Sahara desert for 15k miles without an oil change.

Blitty's killing it boys.

:blittser:

How pleased am I with the state of adverbs in this thread?

Reasonably.

20-28 in NYC for a single female are some hard ridden miles.

Pretty much the same as driving a Kia hatchback through the unpaved Sahara desert for 15k miles without an oil change.

You can drive 15k miles without an oil change if you use Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil. Your biggest problem will be finding gas stations for the fill ups.

Saulty would probably thrive as a 20-28yo single female living in Manhattan.

We're riding you pal. Unabashedly.*

*Matty Rain - googling up fancy adverbs since March 2013.

Mrs D asked me what an adverb was and I didn't know. I think I need to take a remedial English class before I enter the business world.

I'm pretty sure I'm not Amish but that is a good word