• Start date
  • Replies 292 Comments
  • Views 22,482 Views

To where should Cali move?

• Total voters
Unabashedly - pretty deluxe.

Wall-to-wall adverbs. Cause I can.

60burst.gif

BTW you don't need to be able to write to hold a job in the corporate world. That's why they pay my boss and I the big bucks.

Lovely post by FF for SF votes not that it needs it! Quick numbers SF vs SD for CGNY! People aged 20-39 represent 40% of SF's population while in SD 35.5 residents are in their 20-30's! Plus SF has 25% of their males single while SD 20% single males!

Cali, if your appetite is for someone along the lines of Chris, I will add % of men married and in their 40's also! :dunno:

Oh dear. :lmao:

Mr Monkey we need income figures of married men and the price of cocaine too.

SF has higher income levels and more educated people that say have bachelor degrees and above! Plus the arts field would be more prevalent in SF too! Being in NYC as CGNY has SF compares better in that it has bout 5 times greater population density than SD! Might suit her needs more in meeting people and not spread out as much as SD!

You can drive 15k miles without an oil change if you use Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil. Your biggest problem will be finding gas stations for the fill ups.

:lmao:

Mrs D asked me what an adverb was and I didn't know. I think I need to take a remedial English class before I enter the business world.

Simplified lesson: an adverb is a word that modifies a verb. (A verb being an action word - stuff you do - like walk, talk, think, love . . . )

Okay so let's take a random verb: to post.

What are some modifiers? How does a forum tampon post?

Idiotically. Pathetically. Embarrassingly.

Those are adverbs.

Let's take another verb: to dramatize.

And some modifying adverbs? How does a forum tampon dramatize?

Idiotically. Pathetically. Embarrassingly.

Okay there are actually more than 3 adverbs. Most words that end in "ly" are adverbs. There's a bit more to it than just that but that is actually a pretty good starting chunk.

Some more adverbs:

Toolishly, creepily, clunkingly, SBRishly, self-respectlessly, tragically cluelessly.

Adverbs.

:handshake:

You can drive 15k miles without an oil change if you use Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil. Your biggest problem will be finding gas stations for the fill ups.

The combo of cocaine and Prozac = Cali's Mobil 1 synthetic oil

20-28 in NYC for a single female are some hard ridden miles.

Pretty much the same as driving a Kia hatchback through the unpaved Sahara desert for 15k miles without an oil change.

I agree with Blitty. Single females in NYC in their 20's have it made, yet have it hard. It's a very volatile time in life.

MrM Jesus fokking Christ, don't make me drive down there just to smack you around.

Toronto
relative_humidity_percent_pct.png

Philly
relative_humidity_percent_pct.png

Wasn't finished with you and luv ya Matty and not even going to waste energy pointing out the swiss cheese holes in your charts!

If your scientist partner Matty saw the above rebuttal by you, her response would be ........

girl of matty.jpg

"I'm only with him for what's between his legs, not between his ears! I have all smarts for the both of us. Remember I'm the brainiac, eh." :grin:

Lovely post by FF for SF votes not that it needs it! Quick numbers SF vs SD for CGNY! People aged 20-39 represent 40% of SF's population while in SD 35.5 residents are in their 20-30's! Plus SF has 25% of their males single while SD 20% single males!

Cali, if your appetite is for someone along the lines of Chris, I will add % of men married and in their 40's also! :dunno:

This is great! I'd love to know for SF, SD, and LA (proper, not suburbs):
% unemployment in corporate jobs
% single men age ranges 30-40
Average income
Average rent cost for a 1bedroom
Average cost of living
Average commute time
Average level of happiness