what are you getting into this weekend???

• Start date
  • Replies 2,077 Comments
  • Views 131,407 Views
Yeah we generally go to port authority bowling which is nice now that it's been redone. Never been to bowlmor, its way out west right like 11th?

Yeah it's all ten pin here, aside from candlepin i didn't realize there was anything else. One of my cousins is a multiple 300 bowler.

University and 11th st

youth football, beer, tailgating,beer,grown man football, beer, bar
in that order
thats all I've planned so far
youth arena football done, 2-0 this yr....shut down the best team in the league 22-0:weee:
now lunch and beer:yeahsure:

gay bar tonight

:fivergays:

daughter's birthday party.

ProductImage.aspx

lime_3.jpg

4096_PC_Club_Soda_-_Low_Sodium_-_(EN)_-_(500x500).jpg

fivey is gonna fuk a negro girl

common people

Pretty much the same. Got into a 30 yo last night and she banged her face off the headboard. Her daughter is now mad at me cuz she thought I hit her.

Pretty much the same. Got into a 30 yo last night and she banged her face off the headboard. Her daughter is now mad at me cuz she thought I hit her.

Tell the kid that it wasn't your fault and that some times 'Mommy likes it rough.' ..but seriously ...ROFL.

Little does the daughter know that mommy is just a fiend in bed.

Rofl

MrQuincy...when are you gonna grace us with your presance???

??? I'm right here.. ??

Legend. :bowdown:

Quincy, she's inviting you to participate in a 3-way with Steve's and her.

Don't be so dense, pal.

Mr Quincy I mean when are you coming to hang out with us?

Plomayyyyyy!!!!

How you doin pal?

Also I don't know about this three way idea with two dudes...one set of balls is good enough for me....

I didnt realize Steve had a set of balls...

Well quinc...physically he does...metephorically....well...I'll leave to you to decide for yourself