what are you getting into this weekend???

• Start date
  • Replies 2,077 Comments
  • Views 131,331 Views
I know what I'm getting into:
Trying that vodka whipped...I like it so far.
Steves is inlove with the automic hot vodka...smells just like them too!!
Should be a fun weekend.
They are having "midget wrestling" at the bar...litteraly right next door....
Though I doubt we will go...

What are the rest of you gamelivers getting into this weekend?????

Last edited:
youth football, beer, tailgating,beer,grown man football, beer, bar
in that order
thats all I've planned so far

Football,, tailagtting, beer, bar...
I'M IN!!!!!!!!!

i'll go see some cock fighting

im sure something will come up

RogRog...
I need to know...
Are you refering to sword fighting or chickens?

lets get some nicaragua videos

Hell yeah Durito!!!

RogRog...can you blame me for busting your BALLS?!!!??

Bowling at Brooklyn Bowl at 2pm. There will be soooooo many hipsters.

5 or 10 pins? We played 5-pin in a hipster, tree-hugging-themed Vancouver bowling alley over the holidays. That ironic shit is fucking hard.

Matty in the USA there is no 5 pin, it's all 10 pin.

Tte carre

Bowling at Brooklyn Bowl at 2pm. There will be soooooo many hipsters.

What a coincidence. I was at my first bowling alley in years last night. Bowlmor.

It's like a hip club bar type bowling alley. We didn't even bowl there. Above that is indoors miniature golf at greenwich country club. Good date spot for you to take your lady, bone.

What a coincidence. I was at my first bowling alley in years last night. Bowlmor.

It's like a hip club bar type bowling alley. We didn't even bowl there. Above that is indoors miniature golf at greenwich country club. Good date spot for you to take your lady, bone.

Yeah we generally go to port authority bowling which is nice now that it's been redone. Never been to bowlmor, its way out west right like 11th?

Yeah it's all ten pin here, aside from candlepin i didn't realize there was anything else. One of my cousins is a multiple 300 bowler.

Matty in the USA there is no 5 pin, it's all 10 pin.

Tte carre

:surprised:

Plommer you woulda been proud of me last week. At work, I was talking to our Montreal team via videoconference. After starting in French, I reverted back to English without noticing. :facepalm: Someone had to stop me and say "en franais, s'il-vous plait". I laughed it off, but it was a pretty big misstep. These people now consider me the enemy, a "faux quebecois" like Justin Trudeau.

Oops? :biglaugh: