what are you getting into this weekend???

• Start date
  • Replies 2,077 Comments
  • Views 128,859 Views

Cami

Queen Bee
Since
Dec 27, 2011
Score
Tokens
I know what I am getting into....
What are you into???

I'm building a deck in my house. Just finished with the footers and waiting for concrete to dry. Now I will prep my beams by installing the joist hangers. Kind of sore though after digging 16" deep holes by hand and mixing 6 backs of concrete mix in a wheelbarrow. May have to do some serious drinking later on tonight.

I'm building a deck in my house. Just finished with the footers and waiting for concrete to dry. Now I will prep my beams by installing the joist hangers. Kind of sore though after digging 16" deep holes by hand and mixing 6 backs of concrete mix in a wheelbarrow. May have to do some serious drinking later on tonight.

sounds like a hell of a day. I remember days like this when i was 12 helping my dad on a project every weekend. We had a huge backyard with over 100 plants/tress, with a swimming pool. So year round the weekend was hell.

I think Steve thinks that I got into him this weekend....

Pavvyyyyyyyy...in your house???
Maybe I'm just crazy...but I could have sworn the last time I worked on a deck it was outside!
That concrete is a bitch...come meet me and steves at glenns...we'll make sure you get nice and relaxed!

Also it won't take as long as you think...I promise...we got the one I was working on done in a good two months in andvanced!
Gl pal! I expect a pic of your handsmanship when its done!

PLAMMAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
How you doin! ;)

Last edited:
have a friend visiting me from california

Cali...sounds like fun...what is the plan? Chick or dude? Cuz I don't know bout you but these days seems girls night out is in order!
Either way have a blast!
I think I can speak for all of us when I say we expect a run down after words...

Hey there plammeyyyyyyyyyy.........hi!
(No stiff dick here...that would just be weird)

RogRog! Fu but I love you!
You are right...missed it...,I was distracted by caligirls statement at him....my bad....

Cami, you are one of my favourite broads here pal.

I am just breaking your balls.

Plomayyyy.......
Its been a shittttttyyyyyyyyyy ass super hard week (emotionally)....
Had a few already today to ease the pain...
So pleease just for today forgive the dumbamerican for her stupidity...

~::dumbass::

Last edited:
Cami, you are one of my favourite broads here pal.

I am just breaking your balls.

Much love plom!!

Your one nof my favs too..,though the news of having balls is news to me...
Could you be a pal and me locate them???

Last edited: