what are you getting into this weekend???

• Start date
  • Replies 2,077 Comments
  • Views 129,700 Views
Hey wal...way to avoid the question at hand....

Wait a minute...wallyyyyyyyyy

Are you saying you haven't had action in years?????
Damn dude....that's rough....

Much love my friend!!!!!!

No Camy, I was correcting your spelling, I just found "these days" amusing. These years would be more accurate.
Wal, best piece of advice I can give you is to cruise the streets around mental hospitals and womens shelters late at night.
There are many kittens in heat looking for a big ol tomcat!

PS: Hitchhikers at 2am are also a good source.

Wal, best piece of advice I can give you is to cruise the streets around mental hospitals and womens shelters late at night.

:lmao::lmao:

Just watch out for that syphilis!

:lmao:

Hanging out by the jail at 8AM works too,they may need a ride home.

Hanging out by the jail at 8AM works too,they may need a ride home.

FW!!

EXCELLENT! Advice!

I have picked up broads freshly released from the joint, they are usually looking for a few bucks and in the mood for some action.

Well played, Mauer!

FW!!

EXCELLENT! Advice!

I have picked up broads freshly released from the joint, they are usually looking for a few bucks and in the mood for some action.

Well played, Mauer!

I know this because one of my accounts is right across from the county jail. They get out at 7-8 AM and walk to the mini mart to buy booze and call for a ride.

I know this because one of my accounts is right across from the county jail. They get out at 7-8 AM and walk to the mini mart to buy booze and call for a ride.

Very believable!

Wanna nominate this as post of the month...

Nice B!!!

Drink/pour one for the homies!

I am chilling this weekend and not getting into anyone.... has caused problems cuz one chick keeps texting me asking if I am mad at her. I just want to take it easy.... FOK that shit.

sunday night here already. boo

weekend spent packing, working, puking and sleeping. i've got whatever the little dude had i think. feel like total ass.

hope all of you had/have a glorious rest of your wknd!! xo

How much longer until you move Oksana?

As soon as he accepts the financial settlement. If he drags his feet though, I'm just going to say fok it and leave. Been waiting too long to put up with any more bs at this point.