what are you getting into this weekend???

• Start date
  • Replies 2,077 Comments
  • Views 129,683 Views
Took my 2 little ones to Chuckie Cheese from noon to 3

We're heading to basketball courts in about an hour

Gonna make them dinner round 7

Later on tonight I will be getting into whiskey (Gentleman Jack)

Not because it was a stressful day but because I like whiskey

:boxcleanersdaddy:

Boyzz...sounds like fun with the youngins...there is a place in sc I like because unlike chunky chz you can go in the tunnles and play with your kids...my oldest daughter and I enjoy that a lot...I think its called "fun unleashed" or something to that affect....
Jack is one my favorites...
Tried some of the new flavors of vodka today...the marshmellow is too sweet for me...picked up some
Mexican beers at the distibutor called "Beer" ( for anyone that is confused "Beer" is the name of the shop...not the kind of beer we got)...we like this variety pack so far...

Later on tonight I will be getting into whiskey (Gentleman Jack)

Not because it was a stressful day but because I like whiskey

:boxcleanersdaddy:

And sad Bee Gees tunes.

Daft, sounds like you may be depressed, pal.

I'm building a deck in my house. Just finished with the footers and waiting for concrete to dry. Now I will prep my beams by installing the joist hangers. Kind of sore though after digging 16" deep holes by hand and mixing 6 backs of concrete mix in a wheelbarrow. May have to do some serious drinking later on tonight.

why footers? is that a code requirement in ATL?

much easier, quicker ways...
run the band along house. anchor using tapcons if brick
run the outside and front bands and tack a 2x4 to hold them up until post are set
check for square, adjust if need be.
then dig holes for post once its squared up.
pour DRY sacrete into holes after plumbing the post. pack it down with a stick, cover with dirt.( the sacrete will draw moisture from the ground and be hard the next day.
cut bond and install along bands where joist will connect. (bondtimber= 2x4 ripped down to 1 1/2")
so if using 2x10 bands, you will use 2x8 joist
install joist resting on bond timber
install decking
build rails and stairs
DONE:coralway:

When they installed my satalite dish for tv they used a mixture that set in minutes...strongt as cement...just set wayyy faster....
Idk what it was...but maybe that might have been a better option...

Either way...I'm sure it will turn out nice!!

Sorry the deck is outside my house but within my property. I mean when you want to invite someone to your house and they come through the fence gate and sit on your patio do you tell them "Lets meet outside my house?" No you say lets meet at my house whether it's in the house or outside in the fenced yard.

Golf today and more golf tomorrow.

Notice how I never say getting/got laid, yeah, me too.

saw hunger games! 5.7 out of 10 archies

going to play games with some friends and watch the game

Golf today and more golf tomorrow.

Notice how I never say getting/got laid, yeah, me too.

So dose that mean action is slow for you thse days........?????

girl. 20 years old. goes to UCSB. she's hot and super cool. i've known her since she was 8 years old. She's like a sister to me. my mom and she are really close too. my mom ran an after school theatre program for kids and this girl was one of my mom's students. I used to babysit her too. and then when I could drive I would pick her up from school and stuff. anyway she is seriously planning to move to NYC. So I took off work on friday and we went all over the upper east side and looked at the college she got into and is considering transferring to. then last night... well see the other thread. today she and her friend did all the tourist shit in midtown, and i stayed home and got some work done, paid bills, get groceries, stupid adult stuff. now she is headed back to my place and we're going out for sushi and cocktails!!!

then tomorrow we will do green which village for brunch and soho shopping. maybe the statue of liberty and ellis island if the weather stays nice.

i have to go to work on monday, and she is going to brooklyn to see friends and explore and hang. then she leaves tuesday morning.

((((( and then moves to nyc in august if i work my magic well!!!))))

girl. 20 years old. goes to UCSB. she's hot and super cool. i've known her since she was 8 years old. She's like a sister to me. my mom and she are really close too. my mom ran an after school theatre program for kids and this girl was one of my mom's students. I used to babysit her too. and then when I could drive I would pick her up from school and stuff. anyway she is seriously planning to move to NYC. So I took off work on friday and we went all over the upper east side and looked at the college she got into and is considering transferring to. then last night... well see the other thread. today she and her friend did all the tourist shit in midtown, and i stayed home and got some work done, paid bills, get groceries, stupid adult stuff. now she is headed back to my place and we're going out for sushi and cocktails!!!

then tomorrow we will do green which village for brunch and soho shopping. maybe the statue of liberty and ellis island if the weather stays nice.

i have to go to work on monday, and she is going to brooklyn to see friends and explore and hang. then she leaves tuesday morning.

((((( and then moves to nyc in august if i work my magic well!!!))))

WHOA HEY!!!!

Yes Wal...these days......hah

Cali that will be so nice to have a "real" friend around...could use one of them around here...
So yay for you!!
:workthatmagic:

senco your profile pic sends shivers down my back every time i see it

No Camy, I was correcting your spelling, I just found "these days" amusing. These years would be more accurate.

Wtf Wal...
You got my point didn't you????

If I was sober I might give a fok!

<3