Weird Stuff at SBR

• Start date
  • Replies 99 Comments
  • Views 7,443 Views
so far

animal lovers 1
animal philanders 3

Juror, I love animals. But not in the sexy way.

So defend people you "know" (even though they lied through their teeth about virtually everything about themselves to your face) and insult the people you don't, no matter how much the person you "know" deserves retribution.

Makes sense to me!

Dood you had it in for Daffy way before he got busted on any lie. You are easily the most self-righteous poster I've ever come across.

This matters not to me as I've met you twice and had a blast both times.

You do indeed win the award for poster who is most unlike his online persona. And once again, this matters not to me. I think you're swell online and in person.

But don't ever begin to take your own BS too seriously. And as seriously as you take yourself, this could be dangerous. You're as big a dope as me, Fischy, Plommer and the like. I just don't think you see that.

You obviously came out smelling like roses on this one. Daffy was not who he seemed to be. I'd still party with him. I wouldn't go into business with him. But Daffy is just another dood with his hand in too many cookie jars.

I'm not here to fight the good fight for anyone. My life mission is to party with as many people as I can and die with a smile. So I'm not your target audience. Do not worry about me.

:kiss2:

Dood you had it in for Daffy way before he got busted on any lie. You are easily the most self-righteous poster I've ever come across.

This matters not to me as I've met you twice and had a blast both times.

You do indeed win the award for poster who is most unlike his online persona. And once again, this matters not to me. I think you're swell online and in person.

But don't ever begin to take your own BS too seriously. And as seriously as you take yourself, this could be dangerous. You're as big a dope as me, Fischy, Plommer and the like. I just don't think you see that.

You obviously came out smelling like roses on this one. Daffy was not who he seemed to be. I'd still party with him. I wouldn't go into business with him. But Daffy is just another dood with his hand in too many cookie jars.

I'm not here to fight the good fight for anyone. My life mission is to party with as many people as I can and die with a smile. So I'm not your target audience. Do not worry about me.

:kiss2:

What "BS" of mine shouldn't I take too seriously, Bread? Enlighten me, pal.

ruh roh
Scooby-Doo-tv-06.jpg

LOL. Take a good look, genius.

:moped:

LOL. Someone got all pissy because he couldn't refute a point I made. Make it personal instead. Poor guy.

SHOW ME, BIG GUY. MY LITTLE BRAIN CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT ON MY OWN!!!

Anyway, I don't have time for kid's games. I'm off to meet up with the X's. Enjoy your night, drunky.

Anyway, I don't have time for kid's games. I'm off to meet up with the X's. Enjoy your night, drunky.

lol.

I'm a kid and I'm a drunk. I have, nor do I offer any defense.

Never seemed to bother you before. I just turned around one of your favorite terms to belittle everyone you get into a CONVERSATION with online.

For a smart guy you sure seem to lack the cognitive skills to carry on a normal debate/argument.

We've gotten along just fine until recently. I used your favorite term "genius" on you and you resorted to calling me a kid and a drunk. Good show.

Now I know how you feel about me. I agree with both. I dress like a moron and I drink like a fish. You lose again.

Just know...that anytime you feel the need to launch into SCARY MONKEYFOCKER MODE...most are laughing.

Don't ever stop. Please. OMG so scary. lol.

Watch out everyone. Here comes MonkeyF0cker. :lmao:

Diogee is missing his front toof?

Owweee