Weird Stuff at SBR

• Start date
  • Replies 99 Comments
  • Views 7,424 Views
bread, Love is a powerful force. like music. or genital warts.

90% of the posters I met are nuts. The other 10% are halfway there.

fischy im gonna consult polaroid, maybe a timeout is needed

So nobody else here thinks this broad is nuts?

OK this isn't me sticking up for Daft like I have in other cases.

Completely detached.

This honey is loco. Who does this? Who behaves like this?

Wait until the lawyer contacts Juror

Then we'll have some fun

I heard a lawyer will be getting involved

Just what I heard

And that troubles on the forum = evidence

Good source

Mr. Idiot, just email Willie Bee and ask him what's up. Be polite and say you love homebrewed beer.

So nobody else here thinks this broad is nuts?

OK this isn't me sticking up for Daft like I have in other cases.

Completely detached.

This honey is loco. Who does this? Who behaves like this?

I don't know, call me crazy, but typically when things are going well with your spouse and then out of nowhere, they lose their gotdamn mind and start fucking around behind your back and lying and driving you further into debt...yeah, that could drive a nigga crazy. Not to mention denying the fact that your youngest child even exists. Double complete insult, all the way.

I don't know, call me crazy, but typically when things are going well with your spouse and then out of nowhere, they lose their gotdamn mind and start fucking around behind your back and lying and driving you further into debt...yeah, that could drive a nigga crazy. Not to mention denying the fact that your youngest child even exists. Double complete insult, all the way.

You're crazy, Robyn. Absolutely batshit crazy. I can't see how any of this could affect someone in the slightest.

LOL @ jilted broads from way back chiming in.

:escape:

You're crazy, Robyn. Absolutely batshit crazy. I can't see how any of this could affect someone in the slightest.

Nobody I know.

Put me in 'The Box' and see what button I push.

I care about those I know. Nada about those I don't.

OK I don't really mean that but I'm becoming more and more hardened towards that view entirely.

MF wanna see my cock? It's wearing a bow tie.

LOL @ jilted broads from way back chiming in.

:escape:

This doesn't even make any sense. English, motherfucker.

Nobody I know.

Put me in 'The Box' and see what button I push.

I care about those I know. Nada about those I don't.

OK I don't really mean that but I'm becoming more and more hardened towards that view entirely.

MF wanna see my cock? It's wearing a bow tie.

So defend people you "know" (even though they lied through their teeth about virtually everything about themselves to your face) and insult the people you don't, no matter how much the person you "know" deserves retribution.

Makes sense to me!

lets not get off topic here ladies and germs.

id like to steer this moral argument back towards the realm of bestiality and whether or not the type of sex (penetrative vs receptive) has any affect on the ethical aspect of it.

lets not get off topic here ladies and germs.

id like to steer this moral argument back towards the realm of bestiality and whether or not the type of sex (penetrative vs receptive) has any affect on the ethical aspect of it.

LOL.