This Has Been A Rough Day

• Start date
  • Replies 151 Comments
  • Views 8,692 Views
you cant afford children casper, no offense personally.

get used to not sleeping.

Many people that can't afford kids have them anyway.

Add Caper and his girl to that list.

Durito, it is an offense personally. What the fuck you guys think I do all day? Sit around and not work? Fuck, I make plenty of money and I don't have huge debt. Maybe I don't wear a suit and tie to work but between what I do with the blog & website and bartending I spend close to 14 hours a day working. I don't do drugs and I don't gamble huge amounts at a time. My lifestyle is not decadent and I own a car outright. How can you say I cannot afford a child? It was funny for a bit but now I am getting tired of this shit.

As far as me being emotionally retarded Teamer, if wanting to have a child is emotionally retarded, then I guess I am. I know since you and your crew hung out with Cali Girl you all think you have some understanding of me. Go bake some more drunk banana bread. That's definitely less emotionally retarded then what I want to do.

I know since you and your crew hung out with Cali Girl you all think you have some understanding of me.

Yes, that's exactly it Casper, we know all about you since you had such a close rapport with CaliGirl.

Yes, that's exactly it Casper, we know all about you since you had such a close rapport with CaliGirl.

That is exactly it. You DON'T know me.

Durito, it is an offense personally. What the fuck you guys think I do all day? Sit around and not work? Fuck, I make plenty of money and I don't have huge debt. Maybe I don't wear a suit and tie to work but between what I do with the blog & website and bartending I spend close to 14 hours a day working. I don't do drugs and I don't gamble huge amounts at a time. My lifestyle is not decadent and I own a car outright. How can you say I cannot afford a child? It was funny for a bit but now I am getting tired of this shit.

As far as me being emotionally retarded Teamer, if wanting to have a child is emotionally retarded, then I guess I am. I know since you and your crew hung out with Cali Girl you all think you have some understanding of me. Go bake some more drunk banana bread. That's definitely less emotionally retarded then what I want to do.

casper- ur posting past leads to these assumptions. i say go for it. be a good dad. be a good husband. think of the future. be grounded. go get em tiger.

casper- ur posting past leads to these assumptions. i say go for it. be a good dad. be a good husband. think of the future. be grounded. go get em tiger.

I would highly advise people who just met and have a couple dates to date a few years, be engaged a couple, get married for a few and then have children. If you go from point A to point E in a short period of time is usually a square play and not a sharp one.

Kato, I look at my posting past and I don't see where I said I was squatting. These assumptions come from posts from other members on here that have never met me or barely know me.

I am assuming you are being sarcastic with your comment, but if not I appreciate the positive words.

I would highly advise people who just met and have a couple dates to date a few years, be engaged a couple, get married for a few and then have children. If you go from point A to point E in a short period of time is usually a square play and not a sharp one.

Pavy, I agree. I am not going to make babies tomorrow or anytime soon. i am just saying that having a child is something I know I want before I die. When (and if I am lucky enough) to have one, it will be with someone I love and who loves me as well.

not being sarcastic at all. truly gl.

you see when you have the stories, you past behavior, this happens.

roll with it. you have made an effort over the past couple of months and it is noted. just keep going.

Pavy, I agree. I am not going to make babies tomorrow or anytime soon. i am just saying that having a child is something I know I want before I die. When (and if I am lucky enough) to have one, it will be with someone I love and who loves me as well.

You are in the right track pal. Take it one step at a time. You will know when is the right time in your life to fulfill your dreams.

casper, i live in a third world country, i make probably make way more than you do and i can barely afford one.

cars are not assets

who more expensive emily or mrs durito? serious question I think i'd prefer a kid over a girlfriend/wife im completely ignorant about these things tho.