This Has Been A Rough Day

• Start date
  • Replies 151 Comments
  • Views 8,585 Views
Nah, this thread has run it's course. I said what I wanted to say. If you all want to run with it, be my guest.

Yea, you're probably right! So how bout you start a "This Has Been A Rough Week" thread? GL needs :drama:

From my view it appears to be the right progression! :dunno:

Now THAT is a good retort.

Cali, I am not going to come back with anything at ya. Not worth my time. Facts speak for themselves. You blew up my phone for a month asking to see me and how great I am. We had phone sex.

huge lie. and i doubt anyone will even believe this, i mean, really, that's a sad lie.

You general love of all things sex & drugs.

it's "your" not "you." I thought you were a writer? I don't like all drugs. In fact, hate most. How does this have to do with anything?

You saw me on Skype and thought it wasn't worth your time. No big deal.

true. I didn't find you attractive, and slightly hard to understand.

You then went on a "fact" finding mission about me taking what is written about me on here as truth. I thought you were a bit smarter than that, but you aren't.

actually i was sent private messages on facebook, mainly from people who aren't on game live anymore, telling me all this info about you. I didn't seek out anything, you weren't worth the effort sweetie.

Their are many unsolicited comments you have made about me on this site. For you to say I am not worth your time or energy to talk about me is obviously not true.

sometimes it's fun to fuck with you, then that is worth my energy. You do the exact same thing to me. Isn't that what this post is? Oh, and it's "there" not "their." I thought were a writer? (I am repeating myself)

Crazy thing is I went out of my way to be nice. You just keep living your teenage dream girlfriend. Their is a reason why guys use you and abuse you.

i'm rolling my eyes. this isn't worth getting into with you. just read some of my old threads about it. I discussed this with MonkeyFocker for hours on end. This is YOUR bringing up the past stuff that is now boring and tired.

You get what you give kid. You get what you give.

uh... lol... apply this to thy self.

How about them apples.

I think nothing of them apples, except that you are a sad man. This post made me giggle. Talk about harping on past topics babe.

Insert jerking off gif here.
:deuce:

It isn't a lie. We did and that is fact. You can spin it anyway you want Cali. For you to deny it is the real sad lie. You notice that after you denied it you brought up how you doubted anyone would believe it? You are more worried about how you are perceived on here then the truth.

I can go into specifics on what was said, but I won't.

Everything Casper says is a FACT. End thread.

It isn't a lie. We did and that is fact. You can spin it anyway you want Cali. For you to deny it is the real sad lie. You notice that after you denied it you brought up how you doubted anyone would believe it? You are more worried about how you are perceived on here then the truth.

I can go into specifics on what was said, but I won't.

:overshare:

Cali be so EASY

easy to phone sex her

easy to helicopter ride with her

Casper I'm rubbing myself right now. Talk to me.

I can't believe this debate is still going on.

Guys, let it go. Common.

We had phone sex.

Just wondering you came first? Casper, did you satisfy CGNJ like Chris does in a phone sex kind of way?

Please CGNJ, let Casper answer this since you are a known fabricator!

First your intern knows this guy.........
images

.......then she only knows of him. The whole world knows of the big eared guy! Really!

Still love this girl anyway! :cutiepatootie:

Please CGNJ, let Casper answer this since you are a known fabricator!

First her former bro-in-law was a jerk to begin with, then he was a jerk naturally and then he was a jerk only after he hit her sister.

First her former bro-in-law was a jerk to begin with, then he was a jerk naturally and then he was a jerk only after he hit her sister.

:rofl:

:wah:

:rofl:

oh I missed Cali telling stories about the Big eared kid? where?

Casper, you bangin' the new chick yet? Those ovaries ain't getting any younger.

This thread is starting to die without a conclusion.

Should Casper knock up the new chick and be a baby daddy?

I don't think it needs to happen fast, but Caspy just needed to know it COULD happen in the future....

lesson here: don't go after deadends

if you want kids: don't date seriously date chicks that don't

if you want Loved: don't date men with other girlfriends' or wives

Casper is an emotional nitwit. I have no business claiming to be one myself.