This Has Been A Rough Day

• Start date
  • Replies 151 Comments
  • Views 8,645 Views
Don't fucking try to call me full of shit when you no NOTHING about a situation. This isn't about me or my sister. I was trying to tell a litle story to help Casper out.

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE and lets get this back to Casper's wanting to have a baby.

which is a stupid idea, where would the kid grow up? In the next house he squats in?

I hope he doesn't leave it in the car seat at a bus station.

Me having a child is a stupid idea?
The kid would grow up in a home. I have a home Cali.
I can put a car seat in my car thank you very much.

Then you wonder why you get shit. You have no idea what I have right now. I never squatted. To continue on that rant is not only unfunny, it is untrue.

If you have a good point to make, make it. If you want to make stupid jokes, don't be upset when people pile on you.

You're like the kid on the playground that kicks another kid when he is down and then gets angry when the other kids tell you to stop.

Cali, you're 25.

Check back in 7 years from now and share your thoughts about having children.

Cali, one (there are very few) upside of being 39 is that I have life experience.

Trust us on this, Cali.

You want children. You just don't know it yet.

The girl I am with now is 42. She already has a daughter. I am 36 and this new girl is 31.

I haven't really slept today and we had a long talk that went into morning. She still wants to talk more about it tonight. I am drained form this.

Contrary to what some may think, I would make a great dad. It is something the more and more I think about I want.

I changed my first diaper on tuesday, sorta......

well, it was just full of pee.... no poop

mother is homeless, so I only had another diaper to put on..... wet some toliet paper to wash his legs and whatnot down...

but then decided to just give the kid a damn bubble bath

Pavy even had the right team Casper would chase on!

Pavy even had the right team Casper would chase on!

LOL!

99% of men are capable of producing an offspring but only a small percentage realize when they have a child it will cost them hundreds of thousands of dollars until the children become adults. And having a child is not like buying a boat where you can sell it later if you can't afford it.

im almost 40...have never really thought about having kids...figured if i ever get married, it would be to someone who already had one...

ive heard it all...."its diff. when its your kid" " you will soon want one of your own" yada yada yada... truth is, i simply dont have the patience for kids ...couldnt stand my nephew when he was young and have never been able to tolerate my niece (not by blood)...the early years of nonstop noise and then the trouble stages...its just nothing that i want to take on...perhaps im too selfish, but i just dont want it... i justdont feel the need to put my life on hold or even slow it down...

i disagree with daffy only because i know women who really care nothing for having kids right now...they are career oriented women who care for themselves and take care of their bodies and work hard at it...some women really fear what having a kid will do to their bodies...it fucking wrecks them...and a lot of times they can never recover what they once had...add that to the career minded woman and you simply have someone who isnt interested in kids.

i think there are wayyy more women who dont want kids, but have them in order to tie down a man or save a marriage etc... its pretty common imo

cliff notes matty

one time

cliff notes matty

one time

kids are a pain in the ass and i dont want any...women get knocked up for many different reasons than for actually wanting a kid...

good enough?

dude.... fuck you. you're silent on the forum except to call me out and say mean things about my amazing sister? What kind of ass hole are you man? start your own thread about this and get it off of here. wouldn't want to steal caspers thread about his man juice baby maker.

Go down a bottle of Midol will ya!!!