This Has Been A Rough Day

• Start date
  • Replies 151 Comments
  • Views 8,625 Views
That I didn't reply earlier? This was probably during the time period that I was purposely avoiding anything Casper ("you're the reason men don't like white women") related.
I'm sorry. I was just jealous

That's a lot of pressure to put on someone. I know that I haven't been able to formally apologize to all of the white women out there.

Listening to Carlin explain the saying "you know where you can stick it" comes to mind that my guess originally Teela said that to Casper, but then abruptly changed her mind. Dick tease. Women!
:obviously:

Definitely didn't change my mind. We actually didn't interact for years following that.

Listening to Carlin explain the saying "you know where you can stick it" comes to mind that my guess originally Teela said that to Casper, but then abruptly changed her mind. Dick tease. Women!
:obviously:
Yeah, she hated me for good reason. I was not on her friend radar for years

That I didn't reply earlier? This was probably during the time period that I was purposely avoiding anything Casper ("you're the reason men don't like white women") related.
:awesome: that actually happened?
Apparently Teela takes alot of abuse. I mean the Steve stuff recently seemed to come out of nowhere :console:

I remember when I met you, you said to me, "yes I'm really a girl". :dunno:
There somehow must've been a doubting that Teela was a girl theme too