This Has Been A Rough Day

• Start date
  • Replies 151 Comments
  • Views 8,798 Views
sorry

cliff notes on the interesting and relvant stuff in this thread Matty...

common request of mine for matty, for the benefit of the late crowd when threads get over 50 posts real fast.

oh...sorry pal.

not matty, but bored, so ill give this a shot...

casper wants kids...the broad he has been dating doesnt...he met a girl that does, so he chucked his gf (we believe she is real, i think)
cali doesnt want kids and that her sister married an ass, cheated on him with a nice guy and her and nice guy have kids
daffy says that all women do unless there is something seriously fucked up with them mentally and that cali will want them one day
pavy says they are expensive

so you meet a girl that wants kids and now are contemplating having a kid/kids with this new girl...you've known this girl for a few days and thinking about making her your babies momma :redx:
this wont end well for the kid if its ever created.
I'd think long and hard about the next 18 yrs of your life and if your really ready for a kid. I'd say theres an 80% chance your not ready.

so you meet a girl that wants kids and now are contemplating having a kid/kids with this new girl...you've known this girl for a few days and thinking about making her your babies momma :redx:
this wont end well for the kid if its ever created.
I'd think long and hard about the next 18 yrs of your life and if your really ready for a kid. I'd say theres an 80% chance your not ready.

I am not saying I am going to make her my babies momma. I am saying that in the relationship I am in, I am guaranteed no shot of having a kid. The new girl just happens to want kids.

Casper likes to anticipate.

Casper, it doesn't matter in the big picture or not but is there a part of this ending things with the current girlfriend for what may come with the new girl more than this baby talk?

The baby may be more of an excuse than an actual reason.

I'm not saying that is the case Casper but you have to admit it is a way to shift from guilt to blame and come out smelling like a rose.

Maybe the not sleeping is more conscience than dilemma.

Matty, would have made a great counselor/life coach/mentor for the Yavis crowd

I don't know what the Yavis crowd is but I would make one shitty-ass counselor.

I like to stare people down and ask them if they're fucking retarded.

Yavis= young, attractive, verbal, intelligent, successful

they give you the $$$$

and are usually pretty uncomplicated and un-depressing to deal with

Do they even need counseling then? Why are they even in my office? Are they fucking retarded?

Do they even need counseling then? Why are they even in my office? Are they fucking retarded?

just needy and with a dearth of REAL friends that have time for them

counselors are just replacements for friends that listen 90% of the time IMO

Wally, I think your theory is right.

I would be lying if I said the baby thing is the only reason.
I would also be lying if I said my lack of sleep doesn't have underlying guilt built into it

I am honest when I say I haven't cheated and I just want to figure out who would be better for me in the long run.

So you are right to an extent Wally.

I'm having an awesome day. Spent two hours this morning drafting the trade of all trades. Not to see if it goes through my league.

Kegs open at 3pm here so I'll be starting my drinking then and ending my "work" day.

190.gif