• Replies 151 Comments
  • Views 8,583 Views

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @wernerhotdog
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
Not been sleeping well this week. My girlfriend is older than me and does not want to have kids. I thought I could be in a relationship with someone like that. This week I met a girl who took a liking to me and wants to have kids.

After a crap load of introspection, I broke up with the girlfriend today. I am lying in bed, hoping my decision would help me sleep but it has made it even more difficult.

Tomorrow starts another journey. I hope I made the right decision.

Not been sleeping well this week. My girlfriend is older than me and does not want to have kids. I thought I could be in a relationship with someone like that. This week I met a girl who took a liking to me and wants to have kids.

After a crap load of introspection, I broke up with the girlfriend today. I am lying in bed, hoping my decision would help me sleep but it has made it even more difficult.

dude you just started dating this chick, what, like, 4 months ago? isn't it really early to be thinking about baby making? maybe that's my age talking, or the fact that i'm with her in not wanting kids.

but Casp, if that is what you truly know you want in life, then you should pursue it (it = fatherhood). And if she was totally unwilling to change her mind, then you made the right choice.

Kind of fast to move on to another girl just b/ she wants your sperm mixing with her eggs. but, sometimes that works. it's all about the right thing at the right time.

Ex. My sister married a guy who didnt want kids, and she though she didnt want kids either. she changed her mind, he didnt. while they were still married she met a man, fell in love (had an affair) and she divorced the jerk husband and married the guy she fell in love with, and he is awesome. They have been married four years and have a beautiful baby.

so even when with someone, you never know what could happen.

good luck hun. and until you know it's long term or "right" (really right), use birth control. please.

xo

life sucks.

whats sleep

something we don't do on saturdays because it costs us $$$ to sleep

durito we need a winner for this 5 am et australian a-league match between adelaide united and melbourne heart

we are leaning adelaide dnb

:dickriding:

Ex. My sister married a guy who didnt want kids, and she though she didnt want kids either. she changed her mind, he didnt. while they were still married she met a man, fell in love (had an affair) and she divorced the jerk husband and married the guy she fell in love with, and he is awesome. They have been married four years and have a beautiful baby.

Curious as to why the guy was the "jerk" in that situation. Because he didn't change his mind unlike your sister who cheated on him? From what you posted, he did nothing wrong.

Curious as to why the guy was the "jerk" in that situation. Because he didn't change his mind unlike your sister who cheated on him? From what you posted, he did nothing wrong.

Wondering the same thing.

No women these days want to have kids. No white ones anyway. They'd rather own a small dog and dress them up like a kid.

True CB, unless they want to live off the system for 10 years.

EVERY woman wants kids at some point in their life.

If a woman doesn't have a child during her lifetime it's because

A) She's a psycho and pushes men away from her.

B) She's physically unable to.

C) She's a lesbian who was not able to afford in vitro or adoption.

D) She has VERY high standards and would not "settle" on having a child with any chump.

That about covers it.

If you're dating a young woman and she says she never wants kids she's either lying or the natural urge inside her hasn't hit her yet.

If you're dating a woman in her 30's that says she doesn't want kids she is lying or you are too dumb/ugly for her tastes.

If you're dating an older women who says she doesn't want kids she has either exited the stage of hardcore yearning for a child, physically
cannot have one or she is giving you the signal that she thinks you're a tool box.

I feel so strongly about this topic that I posted from my phone.

You're welcome.

Daft that could be true except it's not

Been with my girl for 5 years, we are both 34, probably will get married eventually

She doesn't want kids, she'd rather have a dog

34 you say?

Still PLENTY of time for the inner baby maker to make its appearance.

TRUST me

If one of her siblings has a child within the next 3 years you gon be a daddy.

It's a big responsibility being a dad. Make sure you are ready to raise kids before you marry a girl who wants kids. You can't take the baby formula and diaper money and put it on Red Sox -300 to beat the Royals and then lose. The baby won't like that.

EVERY woman wants kids at some point in their life.

If a woman doesn't have a child during her lifetime it's because

A) She's a psycho and pushes men away from her.

B) She's physically unable to.

C) She's a lesbian who was not able to afford in vitro or adoption.

D) She has VERY high standards and would not "settle" on having a child with any chump.

That about covers it.

If you're dating a young woman and she says she never wants kids she's either lying or the natural urge inside her hasn't hit her yet.

If you're dating a woman in her 30's that says she doesn't want kids she is lying or you are too dumb/ugly for her tastes.

If you're dating an older women who says she doesn't want kids she has either exited the stage of hardcore yearning for a child, physically
cannot have one or she is giving you the signal that she thinks you're a tool box.

I feel so strongly about this topic that I posted from my phone.

You're welcome.

:bowdown:

It's a big responsibility being a dad. Make sure you are ready to raise kids before you marry a girl who wants kids. You can't take the baby formula and diaper money and put it on Red Sox -300 to beat the Royals and then lose. The baby won't like that.

:lmao:

good points daft

wise