This Has Been A Rough Day

• Start date
  • Replies 151 Comments
  • Views 8,646 Views
Curious as to why the guy was the "jerk" in that situation. Because he didn't change his mind unlike your sister who cheated on him? From what you posted, he did nothing wrong.

he was a jerk to begin with he was a jerk naturally. he was not a good person. he was so mean to her. i don't want to get into it more.

EVERY woman wants kids at some point in their life.

If a woman doesn't have a child during her lifetime it's because

A) She's a psycho and pushes men away from her.

B) She's physically unable to.

C) She's a lesbian who was not able to afford in vitro or adoption.

D) She has VERY high standards and would not "settle" on having a child with any chump.

That about covers it.

If you're dating a young woman and she says she never wants kids she's either lying or the natural urge inside her hasn't hit her yet.

If you're dating a woman in her 30's that says she doesn't want kids she is lying or you are too dumb/ugly for her tastes.

If you're dating an older women who says she doesn't want kids she has either exited the stage of hardcore yearning for a child, physically
cannot have one or she is giving you the signal that she thinks you're a tool box.

I feel so strongly about this topic that I posted from my phone.

You're welcome.

NO. I am 25. I'm smart. I'm pretty. I would make beautiful intelligent babies.

I do not want kids. I like my life how it is. I want to travel Europe. I like going out. I love having a career. I can't see how I'd want to try to fit in a child to all of that. I am very happy with out children in my life. I find kids annoying. I was doing laundry last night and this 3 year old girl came up to me and I was stuck fucking talking to her for the 2 hours I was at the laundromat. The mother could have cared less and didn't even try to say thanks for baby sitting her kid for 2 fucking hours. The kid was annoying and the mother was a fuckign idiot. I'm sick of people's bad parenting and their grubby handed little midgets running around in my way. No, I do not want kids. I like my adult life how it is. And I see nothing wrong with that.

he was a jerk to begin with he was a jerk naturally. he was not a good person. he was so mean to her. i don't want to get into it more.

You're either so full of shit or your sister is an idiot for marrying a guys who was a jerk to begin with. Naturally it's the guy who is always at fault.

You're so full of shit or your sister is an idiot for marrying a guys who was a jerk to begin with. Naturally it's the guy who is always at fault.

woah. he was FINE until he HIT HER.

fuck off.

please stop talking about it. i brought it up, i know, but drop it.

OK, so according to you, he was naturally a jerk and your sister still married him? What a dumb cunt your sister was.

You're either so full of shit or your sister is an idiot for marrying a guys who was a jerk to begin with. Naturally it's the guy who is always at fault.

Don't fucking try to call me full of shit when you no NOTHING about a situation. This isn't about me or my sister. I was trying to tell a litle story to help Casper out.

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE and lets get this back to Casper's wanting to have a baby.

which is a stupid idea, where would the kid grow up? In the next house he squats in?

I hope he doesn't leave it in the car seat at a bus station.

I hit my exfiancee once but I still don't admit blame for it.

I was liek 3/4 a bottle in and she was takign a shower so I started punching the shower curtain kind of softly, alternating arms and she would dodge each way. Well I started swinging harder and harder and wouldn't you know it next thing I know the curtain opens and there she is sobbing and I'm like wtf you stopped dodging.

Fucked up.

OK, so according to you, he was naturally a jerk and your sister still married him? What a dumb cunt your sister was.
dude.... fuck you. you're silent on the forum except to call me out and say mean things about my amazing sister? What kind of ass hole are you man? start your own thread about this and get it off of here. wouldn't want to steal caspers thread about his man juice baby maker.

I hate bitches that need to get hit to learn things that I yell at them.....

just listen the first time....

common

Big Al gave me a fat lip last weekend, when she was a bit tipsy.

It was some kind of joke/imitation of angry birds.....and she ran from the kitchen into the living room yelling "angry birds" and jumped on me head butting me in the chest with both fists up... one landed on my shoulder and one on my lip....

she was trying to imitate the tiny blue bird that splits into 3 other birds when you hit the screen...

it was hilarious.

gosh I wish I had a security camera mounted in our living room......I'd love to see that instant replay...she got some serious air...........also I did some serious good positionings on the floor during halftime of the afternoon nfl games.... I can't remember the configuration of the one...

good lesson to be learned in this thread

more details are needed

Big Al gave me a fat lip last weekend, when she was a bit tipsy.

It was some kind of joke/imitation of angry birds.....and she ran from the kitchen into the living room yelling "angry birds" and jumped on me head butting me in the chest with both fists up... one landed on my shoulder and one on my lip....

she was trying to imitate the tiny blue bird that splits into 3 other birds when you hit the screen...

lololololol

I hit my exfiancee once but I still don't admit blame for it.

I was liek 3/4 a bottle in and she was takign a shower so I started punching the shower curtain kind of softly, alternating arms and she would dodge each way. Well I started swinging harder and harder and wouldn't you know it next thing I know the curtain opens and there she is sobbing and I'm like wtf you stopped dodging.

Fucked up.

Stevie, it could have been worse! Like say you had a knife in hand!

pyscho-shower-thumb-560xauto-30053.jpg