The WWIII Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 305 Comments
  • Views 12,864 Views
If either Klitschko brother gets killed, I'm never wearing my shitty Vostok watch again. :dontthinkso:

Definitely gonna refresh the MREs in my bug out bag and make sure wife knows the plan when the bomb hits.

I genuinely feel grateful for living where I do. If shit truly hits the fan I can run downstairs with wifey and kiddo and be on the major highway out of town in a couple minutes. In-laws are at a perfect distance from any possible mayhem, way out in the boonies.

RDT_20220227_2306263937921170354678037.png

Nice, nice, nice, nice, oh shit

we're a lot closer to a nuclear war than most realize
yes. And I've been warning about this for 8 years.
But no if Russian nukes come, they won't be hitting Ukraine.
Media does a great job presenting this as a war between Russia and Ukraine, but I don't think that's what it is at all.

Last edited:
yes. And I've been warning about this for 8 years.
But no if Russian nukes come, they won't be hitting Ukraine.
Media does a great job presenting this as a war between Russia and Ukraine, but I don't think that's what it is at all.
I dunno in the US, but here it's clearly shown as being Putin vs. NATO. And of course Putin's vague nuclear threat is not directed towards Ukraine, but towards the rest of us NATO members.

Kyiv and Moscow are talking. That’s encouraging.

I think Ukraine invasion was a test to see NATOs reaction for when Putin invades Estonia or another NATO country.

What strange times we live in.

In the past, you went to war. Nowadays with nukes at the ready, war = global annihilation.

So... what do we do? Someone like Putin can't be reasoned with. He will only respond to force. But force could lead to human extinction. Putin know this, which is why he's doing what he's doing. The Ukraine isn't the breaking point. China taking Taiwan isn't the breaking point. But what is? Surely there's a breaking point somewhere?

Say Europe or USA fights back with drones and bombs. Russia responds with drones and bombs. So what next, a gentleman's war where we fight and kill each other but with a handshake deal that we won't use nukes? And when one side is about to lose, they just surrender instead of firing?

This is a testament to how fragile a global society really is. Society functions on a bunch of imagined realities. Money has value, human beings have certain rights, laws, borders... these are all just imagined realities. If tomorrow we all decided not to accept them anymore, they'd just be gone. Nothing actually tethers them to reality.

So here we were, sharing the imagined reality that "no one would do something like this because of the threat of nuclear warfare" and Putin just said "meh, fuck it". So now what? That particular imagined reality is shattered.

How about just be reasonable. Keep NATO bases and hardware out of Eastern Europe and stop trying to overthrow governments.
I know that involves seeing other peoples as equals, not just fodder and savages for our Exceptionalist plans. But give it a try :dunno:

Yeah guys Putin would never have exceptionalist plans like you stupid Americans.

Many reports about Russia bombing civilian towns, for no military advantage, just to kill innocent civilians.

Poor misunderstood Putin being painted in this negative light.

Davey you naive imperalist fok

As if Biden wasn't ordering kids hospitals be destroyed for sport

Apparently most Russians have no idea there is a war going on, like this mother on the phone. Putin is lying to everyone, military and civilians included.

Apparently most Russians have no idea there is a war going on, like this mother on the phone. Putin is lying to everyone, military and civilians included.
Putin doesn't lie Matty that's just what your American government has brainwashed you to believe.

Wait, your Canadian government.

Also these videos you post and reports from media sources worldwide are all fake. Putin is a kind sweet honest man protecting his country and you are a stupid American. Or Canadian, whatever.