The WWIII Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 305 Comments
  • Views 13,120 Views
Yeah I was being a turd whining about the thread title. It’s just, as someone with children, even talking about WW3 makes me feel ill.
Completely reasonable man. This is scary shit.

Intense, man. War is a nasty path. That’s very likely someone’s Dad laying there dead.
The video looks authentic to me however I've read comments claiming it may have been staged.
They say the first casualty of war is the truth.
I'll keep an open mind.

"Is Putin dying? Is he taking our world out because of a terminal illness?"

"Many reports say he has cancer and early stages of Parkinson’s. Obviously Russia denies it but of course they do."

"I think a lot of this would be down to a simple strait fact as well: Putin ordered an attack on Ukraine Unprovoked by them. This was after every attempt to stage a false flag operation was telegraphed in advance. He also blatently lied to everyone diplomatically, told other countries he would never invade then does it anyways. If he feared NATO for whatever reason that might be by doing this unforgivable and utterly STUPID act of invading Ukraine he's literally made a slam dunk case for ANY nation on the side lines to change their position purely out of need of self defence."

"Vladimir Putin is an old man scared of death trying to turn back time. Ukraine and Ukrainians are as his blood sacrifice. His invasion of their country is his attempt to forestall his personal, inevitable demise.

As we grow older, death becomes harder to ignore. As it approaches it’s natural to want to reverse time. We become nostalgic, a little bitter about the present. As death closes in we commit silly acts to prove we are still young. We try, a little comically, to thumb our nose against the inevitable. Dodge reality.

But a dictator with limitless power, who has been in power so many decades he thinks he can do anything, who has murdered and imprisoned anyone who told him the truth, that sort of dictator, thinks he can take on time itself.

Putin fears death—like any 69-year-old. His fear, however, is particularly acute. He makes (or so the consistent rumour goes) visiting officials submit faeces test to ensure they are disease free. Since COVID-19, officials have to isolate several days before they see him. Those who don’t, like the visiting French President Emmanuel Macron, are seated down the other end of an absurdly long table. Is Putin immune-compromised? Maybe. He’s clearly petrified and paranoid of death. His extreme botox treatments, which gives his skin the look of melting wax, are yet another desire to turn back the clock."

"Is Putin dying? Is he taking our world out because of a terminal illness?"

"Many reports say he has cancer and early stages of Parkinson’s. Obviously Russia denies it but of course they do."

"I think a lot of this would be down to a simple strait fact as well: Putin ordered an attack on Ukraine Unprovoked by them. This was after every attempt to stage a false flag operation was telegraphed in advance. He also blatently lied to everyone diplomatically, told other countries he would never invade then does it anyways. If he feared NATO for whatever reason that might be by doing this unforgivable and utterly STUPID act of invading Ukraine he's literally made a slam dunk case for ANY nation on the side lines to change their position purely out of need of self defence."
You heard of war in Donetsk? Minsk agreements? "Feared Nato for whatever reason"? Unprovoked, of course. What else would one expect.
It's a miracle it took Russia this long to respond.
Keep your fucking Nazis/terrorist armies, and weaponry away from Russia Ukraine and everywhere else. How about that?

Canadian liquor stores pulling Russian vodka from shelves. That should show Putin.

I mean fok we ain’t even clear of the whole Covid 19 debacle and this egomaniac prick needs to torpedo Ukraine? Jfc

Can't stop checking Reddit for new war footage. It looks like Ukraine's got this for now. The russian troops look like they're full of reluctant conscripts, and the Ukrainians are fokkin pissed.

I'm afraid Putin's gonna have to go (way) harder.

The Ukrainian president is a total badass, posting video updates from the middle of Kiev.

Russia is suffering from heavy losses, while the propaganda media in Russia is still reporting 0 casualties

cVO8msS.jpeg

UBoeKu9.jpeg