The WWIII Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 305 Comments
  • Views 13,320 Views
He's just helping him become a better public speaker like any great leader would!!

dr-evil-one-billion-dollars.gif

hey 102 million ruble is nothing to sneeze at for a young military man

master strategist miscalculated, now the objective is blurry and the only thing left to do is to inflict pain

Guess I'll put this in here, too.

About all I know is that I don't know shit about the history between these countries and these people. It can't be a good idea to continually back the only other nuclear superpower into a corner. I'm sure both sides try to influence the politics of the countries in the middle, and I doubt either side plays fair. But if you're getting win after win against an opposition that can destroy you at will, seems to me you better let them take their stand when they choose to and stay out of it.

Also, every American clutching their pearls over the senseless brutality of Russia should think a bit about the Iraq War. Russia has a much more valid claim over national security than we had (it's not even close). We killed at least 150,000 civilians, maybe as many as a million, and we didn't have our economy sanctioned into the ground over it.

MrX
Also, every American clutching their pearls over the senseless brutality of Russia should think a bit about the Iraq War. Russia has a much more valid claim over national security than we had (it's not even close). We killed at least 150,000 civilians, maybe as many as a million, and we didn't have our economy sanctioned into the ground over it.
whataboutismn does not justify these attacks, killings and destruction, fuck that

with this mentally I guess it would be okay if 150 thousand or so ukrainians die

:jerk: